Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chatswood private massage - nice young ladies

Quote Originally Posted by WebbiestBull View Post
    Lol apparently Cindy's not in today
    Yeah a no show.....must be frustrating!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelA2 View Post
    I’ll provide feedback, I have a booking today.
    Unfortunately Cindy didn’t end up being available which was disappointing after a booking. Good thing is I got contacted on WeChat and an alternative offered - Hannah agreed to start a couple of hours earlier so she could take the booking over. I agreed.

Hannah is young and pretty and a really nice person to talk to. WeChat contact told me she comes from Laos, Hannah said Cambodia. Who knows? Not that it matters much.

Nice service and I was happy with the hour spent with Hannah. A genuine girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    They are definitely NOT the same girl !!

They look different,
    They speak differently,
    they feel different,
    they have different routines,

I have met each of them and can assure you they are not the same person !!
    [QUOTE=Raybo;2063680]I think the Bunny House is a collaboration of girls and Bunny House is their other place of work. I have paid to see 3 girls, have seen another in the flesh and have been invited to see another. There could be others.

Juliet - main girl, young girl, ambitious and cute, petite and cheeky.
    Apple - experienced RnT Queen with a bag of tricks, edging and prostate massage and intensity to name a few.
    Emily - Experienced, Librarian look with attention to detail and way more wicked than her looks.
    Hannah - absolute bombshell. Haven't paid to see her yet, but she is gorgeous.
    Inzhu - Kazak babe, got photos sent, inviting to try. Very tempting, tall, slim with curves in the right places

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

great new girl

I’ve been following this for a while and decided to give the place a try last sunday. I asked for Apple but she wasn’t available, went with Rosie instead. She's a great looking small girl with curves in all the right places. Has big beautiful eyes and her voice is so sweet , I felt relaxed even before the massage began. She’s small but very strong, the massage was great.
    She put in alot of effort from start to finish. She's got the softest little hands and knows how to take her time. I hate it when they rush the ending, so her patient touch was very refreshing. Second part was great as well. Sexy lips and her magic hand made me so over! Definitely will be back!
    Rosie 👍

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    [QUOTE=Raybo;2063680]I think the Bunny House is a collaboration of girls and Bunny House is their other place of work. I have paid to see 3 girls, have seen another in the flesh and have been invited to see another. There could be others.

Juliet - main girl, young girl, ambitious and cute, petite and cheeky.
    Apple - experienced RnT Queen with a bag of tricks, edging and prostate massage and intensity to name a few.
    Emily - Experienced, Librarian look with attention to detail and way more wicked than her looks.
    Hannah - absolute bombshell. Haven't paid to see her yet, but she is gorgeous.
    Inzhu - Kazak babe, got photos sent, inviting to try. Very tempting, tall, slim with curves in the right
    Last edited by drogon69; 07-11-2020 at 09:10 PM. Reason: error

Junior Member(有D料到)
    After booking in apple and telling them I'll take half an hour to arrive, they just let someone take apple and told me apple just became busy. This is absolutely stupid

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hankypanky1124 View Post
    After booking in apple and telling them I'll take half an hour to arrive, they just let someone take apple and told me apple just became busy. This is absolutely stupid
    There's always two sides to every story. Not questioning your version hankypanky but everyone else in this thread has had a positive experience dealing with these girls. I've personally been there 6 times and never had a problem.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yea I get your point, just saying that it wasn't good for me. I wasted my time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hankypanky1124 View Post
    Yea I get your point, just saying that it wasn't good for me. I wasted my time.
    Mate just book the day before if you can. Be there on time and you shouldn't have a problem.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Mate did you book 30 minutes to 1 hour ahead or booked a certain time and then said you’ll be late by 30 minutes to one hour?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have got to check this place out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This sounds like it's worth a visit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm not going to say much except, my days for this place are Monday and Wednesday.

Thats when I get to to see Apple.
    Lovely girl, very skilled.
    From the quite intimate shower to the final shower it was quite refreshing to find a capable girl who is quite skill in all she offers.
    Unfortunately not many of the girls here have ALL the skills I want.
    But if you want any edging or prostate work, Apple is the one to see.

I saw 🍎 today and had a very good experience. She's got lots of tricks to keep you entertained for the full hour

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Saw Rosie there today.

Person's Name: Rosie

Establishment: Private Massage in Chatswood

Date of Visit: November 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_4...Chatswood.html

Phone: 0405118928

Hours of Business: Seems to be flexible right across the week

Rates: $145 for 45 mins

Size/shape: Curvy but petite, Firm as, B cup bust.

Nationality or Ethnicity: Asian

Services Provided: Massage + HJ

Value for money/recommend?: Yes

I booked the day before and was to see the Kazakh Inzhou, then on the morning I got a message saying that I'd be seeing Nancy - they sent a pic too which is always good.
    So I turn up at the door and am buzzing for 5 minutes when a cute little lady shows up behind me and says "hi". It's neither Inzhou, or Nancy but Rosie.
    This is my first time here so it seems pretty random, but she is extremely cute so I'm perfectly Ok with all this.

Into the unit and they offer a shower which is nice - the apartment was totally empty, so we were using the big massage room at the front with an ensuite.
    Out of the shower and onto the table and Rosie does a great job on my knots and is a pretty good chatter - English is probably a 7/10, but she's really friendly.
    Over the 20 minutes or so of massage there are plenty of light tickles and teasing.

On the flip and she disappears into the bathroom then comes back out and taker her kit off - she has a tight, petite little body with nice perky B cup boobs and beautiful skin.
    She's maybe 5'1" or so, but has great hips and a pert little but - waist length perfectly straight hair.

She gives me a bit of catbath and a few stokes then hops up on top into a bit of a slide / cowgirl position with the old fella up between her but cheeks - there's a string hanging out of her cooch, so its a bit of a no go down there this week, but I have the feeling she'd be open minded at the right time for the right bloke.
    Anyway she asks me a few times if I want here to do anything else, but the simulated cowgirl is really great and it doesn't take me long to explode all over her but cheeks.
    Quick cleanup and another shower, and she stays in the nude while we chat for a while.

WIR? Definitely - I'd love to see Rosie again, but it sounds like the rest of the posse are worth checking out too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How big is the apartment. Could I get a group of guys to have a party there?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw Rosie hour ago, second time visit....
    nice smile, young, love her body
    Recommend worthy money

Quote Originally Posted by Hendi View Post
    Saw Rosie hour ago, second time visit....
    nice smile, young, love her body
    Recommend worthy money
    Juliet is pretty cute, well worth it! Just a bit difficult to know who is available at times.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thank you

Hey long time lurker and first time writing.
    I tried the private massage with apple after reading up here, and the session was awesome. First and second part. This place is a hidden gem from the quality of the girls it seems (haven't tried yet the others but will be going back soon) to the decor and the service provided. I was reluctant going private but now I'm hooked. Thanks for the introduction guys.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I do love working up Chatswood way, give me plenty of opportunity...

Was early and Apple was busy so saw Emily..

Was cute, and well proportioned no complaints.
    her service was excellent, her extras very nice as well
    WIR ? Yup,
    Actually I haven't found any girl here I wouldn't.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I do love working up Chatswood way, give me plenty of opportunity...

Was early and Apple was busy so saw Emily..

Was cute, and well proportioned no complaints.
    her service was excellent, her extras very nice as well
    WIR ? Yup,
    Actually I haven't found any girl here I wouldn't.
    Have you tried inzhu? Thanks will be trying Emily next!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast