Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy - The Punt that Stops all my Chinese Punt at Ginza

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Happy - The Punt that Stops all my Chinese Punt at Ginza

Couldn't book Rebecca and really wanted a punt with a busty girl. Rocked up to Ginza and asked if Happy was available based on her 'representative' pictures.

Paid for 30 mins, and thank god I only went for 30 mins. When I saw happy she looked 'okay'. Not ugly or anything...just...normal. But the shocking thing is after Happy took off her clothes. She had red marks all over her lower back and front of the stomach. Was a major turn-off and I just tried to keep focus on her face, and my chinese was not good enough to ask what happened on her skin (even then, doubt it was a good thing to ask during the session).

I didn't even bother with sex, her blowjob was decent, but then I just tried to titjob her with me on top so I don't see too much.

Really wished the session ended sooner than 30 mins, but not good with trying to find excuse to leave the session early.

Not sure if the skin redness was temporary, but if anyone else has seen her did she have red marks?

Anyways, I've seen too many chinese girls recently at Ginza and all I could say is that I'm done with chinese punts from Ginza.

Gonna stick with Ks and Ts.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ok, I get it; it must have been a turn-off.
    But this has nothing to do with Chinese girls in general.
    Why would you exclude an entire nationality based on one sample size?
    Plus, there are so many great Chinese girls at 479 and Ginza:

Jin, Lulu, Lisa, Pink, Sia, Venus, Cici, Didi, Rui, Coco, Star

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    Ok, I get it; it must have been a turn-off.
    But this has nothing to do with Chinese girls in general.
    Why would you exclude an entire nationality based on one sample size?
    Plus, there are so many great Chinese girls at 479 and Ginza:

Jin, Lulu, Lisa, Pink, Sia, Venus, Cici, Didi, Rui, Coco, Star

Sorry if my review gave the impression that it was solely Happy that made me come to this conclusion.

But it's more like Happy was finally the last straw of a series of seeing Chinese girls I've seen at Ginza that made me come to this conclusion.

I've seen some of the girls you've listed, but I guess it was just not enough to keep up my curiosity to see other chinese girls for the first time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Kiryu, I know how you feel. A couple of years ago when 278 was still at Cleveland, I booked a C girl also. Website says she is new, however, she was from another shop in Paddington. In her previous shop, she was use thoroughly, she said she live inside the shop. From the photo, looks ok, however, when I actually see her in person, my sexual urges suddenly disappeared. Instinct tell me not to proceed with the punt, I did not proceed, instead killed time by just chatting with her.
    By the way, the red spot you saw might hopefully be just cupping markings. The C girls, they sometimes go to get cuppings, its a chinese traditional treatment to cleanse the blood. If it is round, and looks red or dark red, then, they are chinese cupping, google to find out about cupping.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That’s Chinese Cupping for sure. Try Macau Ruby she is the best!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikael66 View Post
    Hi Kiryu, I know how you feel. A couple of years ago when 278 was still at Cleveland, I booked a C girl also. Website says she is new, however, she was from another shop in Paddington. In her previous shop, she was use thoroughly, she said she live inside the shop. From the photo, looks ok, however, when I actually see her in person, my sexual urges suddenly disappeared. Instinct tell me not to proceed with the punt, I did not proceed, instead killed time by just chatting with her.
    By the way, the red spot you saw might hopefully be just cupping markings. The C girls, they sometimes go to get cuppings, its a chinese traditional treatment to cleanse the blood. If it is round, and looks red or dark red, then, they are chinese cupping, google to find out about cupping.

Unfortunately I know what chinese cupping looks like, the sizes and shape looks too random in size and shape to be chinese cupping.

Unless someone has seen Happy and say otherwise, I will not believe that it is Chinese Cupping.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by SliverFox View Post
    fox knows best!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    [this post has been removed]

Quote Originally Posted by SliverFox View Post
    Besides Chinese cupping, there’s another technique called 刮痧, the practitioner would use a spoon, normally ceramic spoon although some use metal spoon, to scratch on the skin in long strokes, it hurts a lot, but the effect is like cupping. It would leave markings on the skin. If the markings are red, they will fade in a few days, the ailment is low. If the markings are black, it will take a week or two to fade, that shows the ailment was high and now fixed. So the markings will be of irregular shapes and sizes, unlike cupping.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Best to wait for a review of the girl before you book her. It would be a shame to never see another Chinese girl again, due to a few bad experiences, But I guess the point made here is a number of dud punts from Chinese girls at Ginza.

There’s certainly been an influx of a lot more C girls at Ginza and lots of mixed reviews about some of them and how service levels have declined there. In some cases, these girls may have joined the industry due to the tough economic times and losing their job in other industries. So they may regret having to turn to this work to survive financially and so put in less effort. Who knows?

But there are also more positive reviews on good experiences with some C girls, too. Also, It would be hard to question the service levels of some of the girls mentioned above like Pink, Lulu, etc. But I saw Jin twice many months ago with the first time being great and the second time being shit. So girls have off days, but the price remains the same regardless of whether they feel like making an effort or not.

Other punters on this forum have posted they never book a girl unless they see she has been reviewed first and never take one from the line up. This reduces the chance of a dud punt, but it can still happen, obviously.

Eg: I saw (I) Felly at 42 a number of months ago. Booked her on the basis of good reviews. It was late at night due to my work commitments, but not the end of her shift but only to find she couldn’t do BJ because her mouth was too sore from the prior customers. That’s completely understandable, but what was she doing working and charging for Diamond service if she was unable to provide it? She should have gone home and taken a rest. Also, advertised age was completely false. Consequently, I will never book her again.

Good news is there are plenty of other C girls at other shops providing great service. But they too may vary from time to time.

As always, YMMV as we all know.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post

Eg: I saw (I) Felly at 42 a number of months ago. Booked her on the basis of good reviews. It was late at night due to my work commitments, but not the end of her shift but only to find she couldn’t do BJ because her mouth was too sore from the prior customers. That’s completely understandable, but what was she doing working and charging for Diamond service if she was unable to provide it? She should have gone home and taken a rest.
    It seems like a lot of girls are still working while injured/unwell. I went to 12 Cottam in Bankstown recently (I don't recommend, it's just one of those cheap places where you pay $80 to unload inside in a dirty dungeon) and the WL I went with could barely walk and was constantly groaning with every move she made. I stopped her and asked what's wrong because it sounded like she was in pain. She said the beds at this place are too hard, she was right, it was like laying down on a wooden door - Titanic style. God knows how many punters she had that day on that rock hard bed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Sorry if my review gave the impression that it was solely Happy that made me come to this conclusion.

But it's more like Happy was finally the last straw of a series of seeing Chinese girls I've seen at Ginza that made me come to this conclusion.

I've seen some of the girls you've listed, but I guess it was just not enough to keep up my curiosity to see other chinese girls for the first time.
    I understand.
    But my suggestion would be to not make these rash (no pun intended) decisions and declare you won't visit Ginza for Chinese girls like some medieval King has decided to wear chastity belt. What if a smoking hot Chinese girl comes on Ginza roster and she is so hot that she makes guys cum in their pants with her slutty eyes?...If that happens, I am going for a 5-minutes session if that's even an option.
    Ok, I am exaggerating a bit but you know what I mean.

You go to the shop for the girl.
    I have had few shit encounters at M5 before but I will still go there to see Patty, Carina.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    What if a smoking hot Chinese girl comes on Ginza roster and she is so hot that she makes guys cum in their pants...
    Yes... that's who I have been waiting for !!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    Yes... that's who I have been waiting for !!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    That's a possibility!
    Not that I know anything.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I understand.
    But my suggestion would be to not make these rash (no pun intended) decisions and declare you won't visit Ginza for Chinese girls like some medieval King has decided to wear chastity belt. What if a smoking hot Chinese girl comes on Ginza roster and she is so hot that she makes guys cum in their pants with her slutty eyes?...If that happens, I am going for a 5-minutes session if that's even an option.

I have had few shit encounters at M5 before but I will still go there to see Patty, Carina.
    Lol, that depends if you are basing that on the pictures on their website. You can assume to be disappointed otherwise.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I understand.

Lol, that depends if you are basing that on the pictures on their website. You can assume to be disappointed otherwise.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post

Eg: I saw (I) Felly at 42 a number of months ago. Booked her on the basis of good reviews. It was late at night due to my work commitments, but not the end of her shift but only to find she couldn’t do BJ because her mouth was too sore from the prior customers. That’s completely understandable, but what was she doing working and charging for Diamond service if she was unable to provide it? She should have gone home and taken a rest. Also, advertised age was completely false. Consequently, I will never book her again.

Good news is there are plenty of other C girls at other shops providing great service. But they too may vary from time to time.

As always, YMMV as we all know.
    Just got a PM from Jessie, Manager at 42G assuring me of Felly's age as he checked her ID himself. So apologies if I have misreported. Although Felly doesn't look 19yo to me, I have no reason not to take Jesse's word for this as he is the most professional and proactive Manager in this industry that I have ever come across (aaaah, bad choice of words - you now what I mean). Jesse also assured me that he has addressed the service issue with Felly, who recalls it, apologised and won't happen again. Other late night punters will surely benefit.

Ooops if this is an ooops.

AA

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Severe shortage of J girls.. so maybe need to venture with C girls for now!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bingobravo View Post
    Looks like two Chinese girls that are my taste, slim & petite, Hanna and Sussan- ginza to clarify. Any Intel in these two? I plan too see at least one soon, so will try to write a review.
    Hanna is indeed slim and petite, great service I must say. Small boobs though, but her butt looks very sexy for her size, and her vagina is the best I have seen and tasted so far.

Have not seen Susan yet.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Her service isn't the greatest but she is indeed cute and petite.

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Hanna is indeed slim and petite, great service I must say. Small boobs though, but her butt looks very sexy for her size, and her vagina is the best I have seen and tasted so far.

Have not seen Susan yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast