Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Amy from Dee dees 2 at 121 mortimer rd

  1. #1
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    08-11-2013
    Posts
    50

    Amy from Dee dees 2 at 121 mortimer rd

    Has any One had a massage over the years with Amy at 121 mortimer rd acaia ridge or at 105 Wellington st

  2. #2
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    789
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceman View Post
    Has any One had a massage over the years with Amy at 121 mortimer rd acaia ridge or at 105 Wellington st
    Why? You going to tell us she hasn't got an ABN?

  3. #3
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    08-11-2013
    Posts
    50
    No she has one I can send you a photo of it if you want I got it for her .I did on her phone for her a few weeks ago .(why don't you ask her if she is ok )I turned it around and hears your abn she replied " I am free I am free I get my life back"
    Modem style slavery . She realizes what they have done to her ( I quote her words I have asked for 3 years for the boss to get me a abn
    They get passport they ask for my Medicare they ask for my credit card they seal her i.d .

    " T
    Hey will have bank accounts , loans. Companies In her name " she is not out of the woods yet"

    They tried to put s and K massage in her name
    They put the power bill in her name ,Atlanta power , the voice on the phone is Leigh the one that rents the house at cooper plains
    There all been trafficked .they all been make to pay the rent while they run an busniss there Tring take them pay there personal internet bills
    Wait until some stands in front of you
    And says
    I am free. I am free I get my life back

    See what type of man you are will you put your life one the line to help save some one from a slave

    You know nothing what's going on its narsty
    People trafficking

    So next.time you see her ,ask is.there anything I can do to help you ".instead of asking her to take her clothes off

  4. #4
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    18-06-2020
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Why? You going to tell us she hasn't got an ABN?
    Lol. My thoughts exactly

  5. #5
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    06-09-2019
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceman View Post
    No she has one I can send you a photo of it if you want I got it for her .I did on her phone for her a few weeks ago .(why don't you ask her if she is ok )I turned it around and hears your abn she replied " I am free I am free I get my life back"
    Modem style slavery . She realizes what they have done to her ( I quote her words I have asked for 3 years for the boss to get me a abn
    They get passport they ask for my Medicare they ask for my credit card they seal her i.d .

    " T
    Hey will have bank accounts , loans. Companies In her name " she is not out of the woods yet"

    They tried to put s and K massage in her name
    They put the power bill in her name ,Atlanta power , the voice on the phone is Leigh the one that rents the house at cooper plains
    There all been trafficked .they all been make to pay the rent while they run an busniss there Tring take them pay there personal internet bills
    Wait until some stands in front of you
    And says
    I am free. I am free I get my life back

    See what type of man you are will you put your life one the line to help save some one from a slave

    You know nothing what's going on its narsty
    People trafficking

    So next.time you see her ,ask is.there anything I can do to help you ".instead of asking her to take her clothes off
    Not all heroís wear capes..

    Some of us are nude and just want to cum

  6. #6
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    08-11-2013
    Posts
    50
    I think we all would like that ( at least you would like to think that the money that you tipped her for a good massage ,she gets to keep , instead of it bening handed over to the owner) forced to work for them
    She is not the only one
    James is being traffic he is a Thai national that was sponsored by the crime group , it's not until he's is arrested in the raid in April this year at the 2 Dee Dee outlets 121 mortimer rd and 105 Wellington st that he finds out that the paper work that he paid for is not legal , told he will go to jail if he gets caught again ,then is forced to work at s and K massage / renu ( said new management they have be running both phone numbers for more than 5 months now ( nothing new just pretending) and also at the cooper plains home massage at 281 ( nasty people)
    Same Dee dees been running illegal for more than 5 years every where so many shops started out as Dee Dee,s may be I will post copies of the adds in the photo sharing section if you all want to look , no wonder your all paying to much ( its massive there good)
    Dee Dee,s has a falsely registed abn to 150 Wellington Rd 2 guys live there ( they are still operating out 105 Wellington st all signage missing from the raid , but door open open sign flashing , statue holding door open

  7. #7
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    02-04-2019
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceman View Post
    I think we all would like that ( at least you would like to think that the money that you tipped her for a good massage ,she gets to keep , instead of it bening handed over to the owner) forced to work for them
    She is not the only one
    James is being traffic he is a Thai national that was sponsored by the crime group , it's not until he's is arrested in the raid in April this year at the 2 Dee Dee outlets 121 mortimer rd and 105 Wellington st that he finds out that the paper work that he paid for is not legal , told he will go to jail if he gets caught again ,then is forced to work at s and K massage / renu ( said new management they have be running both phone numbers for more than 5 months now ( nothing new just pretending) and also at the cooper plains home massage at 281 ( nasty people)
    Same Dee dees been running illegal for more than 5 years every where so many shops started out as Dee Dee,s may be I will post copies of the adds in the photo sharing section if you all want to look , no wonder your all paying to much ( its massive there good)
    Dee Dee,s has a falsely registed abn to 150 Wellington Rd 2 guys live there ( they are still operating out 105 Wellington st all signage missing from the raid , but door open open sign flashing , statue holding door open

    What do you want ? Why this forum became so boring ? Allegations, Accusations, blame games, this isn't the purpose of this forum I suppose, what a waste !!

  8. #8
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    18-06-2020
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by insane593 View Post
    What do you want ? Why this forum became so boring ? Allegations, Accusations, blame games, this isn't the purpose of this forum I suppose, what a waste !!
    My 2cents, he Is the owner of a legit shop, he and all his staff have the right paperwork. And posts here to scare people away from illegal businesses to make more money for himself. Not a bad tactic.

    But when I'm looking for a new shop, im not looking at their tax papers, I'm looking for reviews.
    If 50 people are praising a shop, and one person says don't go there because of business issues, I'll take the risk.

  9. #9
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    06-09-2019
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by drunk-as-a-punk View Post
    My 2cents, he Is the owner of a legit shop, he and all his staff have the right paperwork. And posts here to scare people away from illegal businesses to make more money for himself. Not a bad tactic.

    But when I'm looking for a new shop, im not looking at their tax papers, I'm looking for reviews.
    If 50 people are praising a shop, and one person says don't go there because of business issues, I'll take the risk.
    I wouldnít... not because of risks but because I have issues with a shop/owner. There are two Popular shops that I have refused to go to because I object to their business practices mainly how they treat the girls. One recently moved and changed hands and faded into obscurity and another on Logan road and is currently discussed quite a bit on here.

    I donít think you need to support them when there are other shops that treat the girls ok.

  10. #10
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    08-11-2013
    Posts
    50
    You would be surprised who actually owns them, it's a lot bigger than you think
    I have actually see and read one of the contracts ,the one for s& K massage the owner of Dee Dee s massage is the one that supplied the contract talk to bell from 136 station Rd Darra ( boonron) she signed one, (this place has been run as a illegal brothel for nilly 5 years there are 2 Abns for this address a few months apart the first girl worked out it was a scam and walked out ( its one of the first places set up in 2015)
    will be in fisherman's. Board Pty ltd trust barry

  11. #11
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    02-04-2019
    Posts
    212
    Still Question is same !!

    What do you want ?

    If you are the shop owner, & you want to support legitimate busines. Whats the name of the shop or any info ?..

    If you don't own any shop, who cares who has ABN or TFN, that's not your business to check, if that still bothers you complain to the authorities, not here.

    Are you an accountant ? Promote your own business & help people for tax returns, Abn, TFn, or book keeping services.

  12. #12
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    08-11-2013
    Posts
    50
    No ,I like a fun massage just like everyone .just dont like people trafficking/ slavery , selling under age girls for sex and organised crime
    It's not there disscission ,they do the work and have the money taken off them
    If it was your daughter or sister , I am shore you would care more
    The authorities know there freedom is coming to a end

    Did send a email off to the PLA the other week to see what would happen ( was interesting)
    Ellis Chinese massage annerly has been running 2 illegal brothels at Capalaba for some time now natural therapy's ( was 1st the gentle touch massage) then the standard name change to make the silly punter think it has a new owner
    Then the gentle touch is opened up again across the street.
    No raid nothing was interesting then next day they have new Abns on the 14th of this month wonder what's ASIC and the tax department think of it

    And pink massage 50mt away is running a full flege brothel with no licence and no abn or registed trading name for 8 months now(by the way pink massage is one of the favourite names Dee Dee massage likes to use ,has used it before)
    Nothing at all has happened to this one still working as a full service brothel
    Interesting
    I tell you wouldn't you like to be paying Sydney prices , it would be 2 for 1 your wallet would still be full of money

  13. #13
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    08-11-2013
    Posts
    50
    Magic happens pink spa has a new abn too on the 14 th all three where back dated exactly to the same day 25 Oct 19 same person owns all three ( now why would you own so many shops only 50 metres appart 2 each shop makes 6 escorts )
    This happens every where I have noticed them all

  14. #14
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    789
    Fuck me. You need to get a life. Go out and get laid or something. Way too much time spent researching fucking owners and ABN's.

  15. #15
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    18-06-2020
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceman View Post
    Magic happens pink spa has a new abn too on the 14 th all three where back dated exactly to the same day 25 Oct 19 same person owns all three ( now why would you own so many shops only 50 metres appart 2 each shop makes 6 escorts )
    This happens every where I have noticed them all
    Wow! You own all 3. Congratulations

  16. #16
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    08-11-2013
    Posts
    50
    No not me " Ellie's annerly" is the manager

  17. #17
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    06-09-2019
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Fuck me. You need to get a life. Go out and get laid or something. Way too much time spent researching fucking owners and ABN's.
    You gotta admit itís kind of interesting....

  18. #18
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    08-11-2013
    Posts
    50
    If only you no what I know organised crime gang people trafficking , modern day slavery ,scams , fraud , protection racket, and it all cost you in your wallet
    Spoke to the boarder force guys yesterday ,the hunts on
    I don't like people that sell under age little girls for sex

  19. #19
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    08-12-2012
    Posts
    1,479
    Go to the police, why whine here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •