Thread: Zoe Avoid

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Zoe Avoid

ZOE
    Diamond Service
    1 Hour
    21 years old ( in my eyes she looked around 28)

After reading quite a reviews here by many punters in the last few weeks. I wanted to get back into punting after a very very long time. I arrived at 42 Gladesville and was soon lead to a room.

Shower :Zoe arrived and I try to build some connection before a session, she does not smile and responds with no enthusiam. I attempt to talk to her but I assumed due to langauage barrier is the reason she is unable to look at me or strike a conversation so I awkwardly walk into the shower. She comes to the shower and says its small, you wait outside and I come . Fair enough, I had room no 8 and it had a small shower.

Bed : She soon approaches me and on closer look, I can def say she does not look 21 but hey I could be wrong but then I notice her oily unwashed hair and then she starts kissing me and her breath stank ( she must have had dinner recently ). The kissing was so awkward but then she stopped kissing me within a minute ( I was glad). Then she did some weird things with my nipple and finally she went down to by bro. Without giving any health check she starts sucking my bro for few minutes. I attempt to touch her pussy and she pulls away. I start to get in the mood and 2nd attempt to touch her pussy again and again she pulls away and says she does not like it. My mood starts to drop.

She continues to suck my bro but after a minute she stops sucking and lays staring blankly at the wall with my bro in her mouth and staring away. I had to ask her to continue twice but the third time by bro started to actually go down . ( omg story of my life hahaha). This was 10 minutes by now so I asked her if she was thinking of something or needed rest. It was getting really uncomfortable so I requested her If I could get some water to drink. She soon obliged and left the room to get some. I then called the manager and advised that the girl is showing no interest and appears lost and uninterested.

SO ZOE FROM MY EXPERIENCE IS A - NO GO

The manager said since some service was provided that $100 would be charged. I got a refund of $130 cut my loses and left.

PS: I am in my 30's fit, normal bloke. So I know its def not me ( just in case).

Trining my luck again next week.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到) smiling wide's Avatar
    That's rough. Thank you for sharing. There will always be dud punts. This just sounds like the girl was trying to scam you out of cash. Glad you got some money back Ronny

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ronny202 View Post
    ZOE
    Diamond Service
    1 Hour
    Advertised 21 years old ( in my eyes she looked around 28)

After reading quite a reviews here by many punters in the last few weeks. I wanted to get back into punting after a very very long time. I arrived at 42 Gladesville and was soon lead to a room.

Shower :Zoe arrived and I try to build connection before a session, she does not smile but responds no enthusiam. I attempt to talk to her but I assumed due to langauage barrier is the reason she is unable to look at me or strike a conversation so I awkwardly walk into the shower. She comes to the shower and says its small, you wait outside and I come . Fair enough, I had room no 8 and it had a small shower.

Bed : She soon approaches me and on closer look, I can def say she does not look 21 but hey I could be wrong but then I notice her oily unwashed hair and then she starts kissing me and her breath stank ( she must have had dinner recently ). The kissing was so awkward but then she stopped kissing me within a minute ( I was glad). Then she did some weird things with my nipple and finally she went down to by bro. Without giving any health check she starts sucking my bro for few minutes. I attempt to touch her pussy and she pulls away. I start to get in the mood and 2nd attempt to touch her pussy again and again she pulls away and says she does not like it. My mood starts to drop.

She continues to suck my bro but after a minute she stops sucking and lays staring blankly at the wall with my bro in her mouth and staring away. I had to ask her to continue twice but the third time by bro started to actually go down . ( omg story of my life hahaha). This was 10 minutes by now so I asked her if she was thinking of something or needed rest. It was getting really uncomfortable so I requested her If I could get some water to drink. She soon obliged and left the room to get some. I then called the manager and advised that the girl is showing no interest and appears lost and uninterested.

SO ZOE FROM MY EXPERIENCE IS A - NO GO

The manager said since some service was provided that $100 would be charged. I got a refund of $130 cut my loses and left.

PS: I am in my 30's fit, normal bloke. So I know its def not me ( just in case).

Trining my luck again next week.

Cheers
    Hi bro, Jesse here.

Terribly sorry for that, that sounds bad. I'll grill her tonight on her service and lets hope she improves. If she cant I'll let her go.

Stink breath is totally screwed up and unacceptable, I'll grill her on that as well.

Regarding age however, her REAL age is 21, I do NOT cut any year not even 1 or 2 years off her real age. Don't say "advertised"" age is 21 like we are that dodgy liar popular city shop, we are not one of those liars. I really take offense on that. We dont lie 10 years off girls ages like they do. She is really, real age, 21. I checked her passport myself. Not only that, I am willing to invite everyone from this forum to come and see for yourself - I will cover her name and number on the ID with my finger but will show you the Date of Birth and photo so you can check for yourselves.

Again, sorry for the experience. She is one of the youngest Chinese working girls in Sydney and she has no experience before. Give me and the team more time to train her and lets hope she will gradually improve. Regarding age though, 21 is her real age. We dont use 10 years younger fake age nor 10 years younger fake photos like the dodgy popular city shop.
    Last edited by 42Gladesville; 12-10-2020 at 02:10 AM.
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I guess I don't feel so bad missing Zoe the other day. Hope you will have better luck next week!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

42gladesville

Hello Jesse,

Thank you for your response and please don't take offence . Read carefully as I said advertisesd 21 but she appears older through my eyes . I never said you guys are lying . Don't take it personally. People can look older than their age.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Regarding age however, her REAL age is 21, I do NOT cut any year not even 1 or 2 years off her real age. Don't say "advertised"" age is 21 like we are that dodgy liar popular city shop, we are not one of those liars. I really take offense on that. We dont lie 10 years off girls ages like they do.
    Hi Jessie,
    Love your work and attentiveness to customer feedback. 42G is definitely my favourite shop in Sydney, but saying that, don't treat us like idiots. I've definetly seen girls at your shop that are clearly over 30, when you advertise all your girls to be "only 18-25 years old" on your website.

Quote Originally Posted by premature View Post
    Hi Jessie,
    Love your work and attentiveness to customer feedback. 42G is definitely my favourite shop in Sydney, but saying that, don't treat us like idiots. I've definetly seen girls at your shop that are clearly over 30, when you advertise all your girls to be "only 18-25 years old" on your website.
    Woah, sorry for that. Yes some girls here are over 30 now. Thank you for pointing that out. Our website has been updated, the "18-25 only" has been removed now. That was written years back before we changed our advertising style into more honest approach and we never thought to remove. We had just removed it now. Sorry again man.

I just wanted to point out the truth that Zoe is really that age and try to offer a way of proof.

Thank you so much for the kind words, and sorry again. If there are more inconsistencies you find please PM me and I'll fix em.
    Last edited by 42Gladesville; 16-10-2020 at 01:53 AM.
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42