ZOE
Diamond Service
1 Hour
21 years old ( in my eyes she looked around 28)

After reading quite a reviews here by many punters in the last few weeks. I wanted to get back into punting after a very very long time. I arrived at 42 Gladesville and was soon lead to a room.

Shower :Zoe arrived and I try to build some connection before a session, she does not smile and responds with no enthusiam. I attempt to talk to her but I assumed due to langauage barrier is the reason she is unable to look at me or strike a conversation so I awkwardly walk into the shower. She comes to the shower and says its small, you wait outside and I come . Fair enough, I had room no 8 and it had a small shower.

Bed : She soon approaches me and on closer look, I can def say she does not look 21 but hey I could be wrong but then I notice her oily unwashed hair and then she starts kissing me and her breath stank ( she must have had dinner recently ). The kissing was so awkward but then she stopped kissing me within a minute ( I was glad). Then she did some weird things with my nipple and finally she went down to by bro. Without giving any health check she starts sucking my bro for few minutes. I attempt to touch her pussy and she pulls away. I start to get in the mood and 2nd attempt to touch her pussy again and again she pulls away and says she does not like it. My mood starts to drop.

She continues to suck my bro but after a minute she stops sucking and lays staring blankly at the wall with my bro in her mouth and staring away. I had to ask her to continue twice but the third time by bro started to actually go down . ( omg story of my life hahaha). This was 10 minutes by now so I asked her if she was thinking of something or needed rest. It was getting really uncomfortable so I requested her If I could get some water to drink. She soon obliged and left the room to get some. I then called the manager and advised that the girl is showing no interest and appears lost and uninterested.

SO ZOE FROM MY EXPERIENCE IS A - NO GO

The manager said since some service was provided that $100 would be charged. I got a refund of $130 cut my loses and left.

PS: I am in my 30's fit, normal bloke. So I know its def not me ( just in case).

Trining my luck again next week.

Cheers