Thread: Valley Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Valley Massage

Hey guys I'm a new member and thought I'd share my experience last month at a shop in the valley on Wickham Street.

Walked downstairs and got greeted by a young pretty Aussie girl in her 20s, didn't see any other girls but heard another young Aussie girl. Paid $70 for the hour. The one who greeted me gave me the massage and it wasn't the best but it was still enjoyable, 6/10. Flipped over after 50 minutes and she asked if I wanted any extras, I asked what she offered and she offered $50 topless HJ and $70 completely nude. Took the $50 option as it was all I had, handjob was pretty good but have had better better, 7/10

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How Come you only left 50 for extras? Some places that wouldn’t get you anything...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing. Just wondering, as uou said you're a new member:
    6/10 for massage that wasn't the best. Too light? Too hard? Too much oil? No technique?
    7/10 for pretty good hj. The threshod of a point between wasn't the best and pretty good?
    $50 for topless hj. A,BC,D cup?
    Aussie blonde, brunette, readhead?
    Roaming hands or just watching eyes?
    Valley and walked downstairs = dodgy. Or did it have 3 rooms, clean sheets, but walls not all the way up the ceiling so could hear the other Aussie girl there?
    Would you return?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    How Come you only left 50 for extras? Some places that wouldn’t get you anything...
    Every shop I've been to $50 is enough to get a handjob

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Just wondering, as uou said you're a new member:
    6/10 for massage that wasn't the best. Too light? Too hard? Too much oil? No technique?
    7/10 for pretty good hj. The threshod of a point between wasn't the best and pretty good?
    $50 for topless hj. A,BC,D cup?
    Aussie blonde, brunette, readhead?
    Roaming hands or just watching eyes?
    Valley and walked downstairs = dodgy. Or did it have 3 rooms, clean sheets, but walls not all the way up the ceiling so could hear the other Aussie girl there?
    Would you return?
    The massage didn't have any technique, she definitely wasn't trained in any way
    Don't know what to say about the handjob, just could use a tighter grip and better technique but definitely was still pretty good
    I'd say she was about a C cup
    She was blonde
    She told me I was allowed to touch, forgot to add that part haha, definitely touched she was pretty thicc
    The place had plenty of rooms, was clean and didn't stink. Could hear the other Aussie girl maybe cause the walls are thin maybe? Not too sure
    Overall the experience was great, the girl was very attractive and although I didn't see the other girl, she sounded attractive haha. Will definitely return

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Shaun View Post
    The massage didn't have any technique, she definitely wasn't trained in any way
    Don't know what to say about the handjob, just could use a tighter grip and better technique but definitely was still pretty good
    I'd say she was about a C cup
    She was blonde
    She told me I was allowed to touch, forgot to add that part haha, definitely touched she was pretty thicc
    The place had plenty of rooms, was clean and didn't stink. Could hear the other Aussie girl maybe cause the walls are thin maybe? Not too sure
    Overall the experience was great, the girl was very attractive and although I didn't see the other girl, she sounded attractive haha. Will definitely return
    Thanks for the update

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

xhERTj

Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    Thanks for the update
    That's all good, should've probably had that info to begin with haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Walking down the stairs looks like an Eastern European brothel scene out of movie (only looks though). Met by a very young and cute Thai girl with glasses who was friendly enough. I find that unless you have a keeper, the City/Valley is generally overpriced and not worth it. I only know one that is worth it in the valley and the city is hot and cold. Happy to exchange info with anyone else looking for a regular in the city/valley. PM me.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Fortitude Valley Wickham Street Relaxing Massage – 39

Can u tell the name of the places to in city valley I have not had much luck there thanks john no

Junior Member(有D料到)

valley massage

u said u know where to go in the valley and the city i never had much luck in either place could tell me the places there that are good much appreciated john