J Mika 42Glades 9/10

Date: 4th October
    Time: Evening
    Girl: Mika
    Nationality: Japanese
    Looks: 8.5/10
    Service 9.5/10

Session:
    COVID-19 seems to be slowing down in NSW, which gives me the confidence to visit an establishment again. Gave the shop a ring on a Thursday night to check which of their girls are still working, to which the receptionist told me they’re all working and are COVID-19 free. I asked for a recommendation on which girls provide good service. The receptionist gave me a shortlist of a couple of their stars, to which I liked the sound of Mika; a slim pretty Japanese girl with GFE.

When I showed up at around 9:30, the place was busy so I’m glad I picked up the phone and made a booking. Although, my eyes were treated to quite a few gorgeous ladies when they walked past to make their introductions.

Mika didn’t take long to lead me to a room where she promptly cuddled up next to me and asked me to look after her. I smiled back and said I will. The usual shower routine was done with some playful tugging and caressing. I was hard in no time and I wanted to turn her around and fuck her from behind right there and then.

Mika is on the slimmer side, but she has a feminine charm about her; the shop advertises her as a sexy Japanese office lady. That is pretty accurate if you ask me. She wears a white see through blouse that hides a bit of her body. Once her clothes came off, she resembled one of those skinny but amazingly hot japanese housewives that you would love to rail until she cries orgasming.

Her GFE as a whole is "believable" to say the least. Unlike some other Japanese girls I've seen, Mika warms up to you very quickly and is very easy to chat to. She seems to be studying hard with her English and makes communication very easy. She also genuinely seems to enjoy sex, and DATY was very enjoyable for me given that she was clean, shaven and had no smell or bad taste. YMMV but I think you would get as much from Mika as you put in.

Overall, the session was sensual, fun and overall a pleasant treat after a couple months of no punting. I want to thank the 42 team for continuing to keep up their quality roster and for their recommendation. I will definitely come and visit Mika again, but not before I come check out some of the other beauties.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Awesome AR. Yea Mika is freaking awesome.

Thanks so much for the after report !
    Glad to have you back !
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mika's service are exceptional but she always turn off the lights on me. Maybe I'm to ugly for her liking haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    Mika's service are exceptional but she always turn off the lights on me. Maybe I'm to ugly for her liking haha
    Feel the same, this make very hard to see her Face and body, she almost turn off the light in the room, almost dark

Mika is back tonight!!!!!!!!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Banned
    i dont understand sometimes why WL
    turn the light till pitch black.., dont they ever think that customer paying top $$ to enjoy the beauty... if it so damn dark why even bother??

rooms in ginza are also unfortunately lack of maintenance with all of their side tables lamps are broken causing the room to be too dark, some even need renovation with damp feeling and smells due to lack of lights... been giving feedback to the staffs repeatedly but fell on deff ears..., sometimes the girls are the one whom i have seen before and would like to repeat to see... but when remember that most likely she is in small dark tiny room with all broken table lamp... hesitation turn to not going...

479/278 has better newer room with better lighting but we all know.. girls in ginza especially the J girls are better... sigh...