Thread: Loyalty between punters

Junior Member(有D料到)

Loyalty between punters

A few weeks ago I was walking into a unverified E&B. Anyways I'm in the corridor and a punter walks out of the room I was heading to. He basically gave me the rundown of how it went and not to go in as the chicks were questionable and the service was crap.

Kinda knew the place was pretty rubbish because I've been there a couple of months ago and wanted to try my luck today. This was Chatswood brown st for context.

Also cheers to the guy who gave me the warning. Anyone else experience this or something similar?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There was a place on Anderson St back in July, then another place on Albert Ave, that I sourced from E&B which I found to be advertising girls with fake photos. Wonder if they're the same mob that's moved to Brown St.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've had the opposite happen actually- guy gave me a double thumbs up & a nod of approval as he walked past hahaha. I'd imagine it'd be hard to give a warning tho, especially if the girl can hear the entire conversation

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbiestBull View Post
    A few weeks ago I was walking into a unverified E&B. Anyways I'm in the corridor and a punter walks out of the room I was heading to. He basically gave me the rundown of how it went and not to go in as the chicks were questionable and the service was crap.

Kinda knew the place was pretty rubbish because I've been there a couple of months ago and wanted to try my luck today. This was Chatswood brown st for context.

Also cheers to the guy who gave me the warning. Anyone else experience this or something similar?
    Surprised that he gave you the thumbs down. Most customers are scared to say anything or show their faces when they exit brothels or RNT shops.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thumbs down would be easy to do without attracting attention but a whole rundown is another story. I guess he was really pissed off about getting ripped off

Banned
    The best thing if you cum across an awesome ml/wl keep it to yourself otherwise some turd you give details to will ruin it for you in the future.....speaking from experience.............

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    The OP was lucky to get an on the spot review, but I suspect that many negative reports can be a problem with the punter, not the girl.

Agree with Warwick, don't share your good girls' details to untrusted punters.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I thought with e&b most of the problems were false adverts.

I think some punters do a good enough job of fucking things up with regulars themselves, don't need other punters assistance.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I think some punters do a good enough job of fucking things up with regulars themselves, don't need other punters assistance.
    So true !!.

Mind you on a slightly different tack...
    There has been a discussion on the forum of a missing "mimi" from 42gladesville.
    I find it interest how one guy bitches about a loan which then gets paid back, and another starts acting as a pimp for the poor girl.
    If the girl has financial issues and still working, you might have thought they push to get more for her... mmmm.
    You have to wonder about loyalty... yeah right !!

I missed that thread. Probably a good thing. Why are guys discussing that stuff on here? Surely that's a private matter. Once you start mentioning that stuff on here you are opening a huge can of worms.

As for loyalty amongst punters, I find most guys on here repulsive. There is however a few good guys.

Banned
    Loyalty is dead

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Loyalty is a dying breed. These days you can hardly trust your friends and even family

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There should be honor amongst thieves (punters) or is that a myth now ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's been a good experience with fellow punters do far for me in my short career. I have established a good raptor with them and would not mind sharing a beer at a pub with them, if it ever comes to that. Their tips and warnings have been bloody helpful. And for bro code...shhhhhh is the word...lot of good private conversation....and few Line connections...I reckon people get what they give.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As with everything else in the world. The worst is to be found in forums/internet where everyone is anonymous. But whenever I've bumped into punters in person it's always been that nod of understanding and thumbs up/down.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never really interacted with other punters. Just kept head down under my cap and walked past.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by helloworld69 View Post
    A lot of punters are cunts. There are times I’ve overhead some seedy cunt try to coerce a girl into doing stuff she doesn’t want to do even after she says no multiple times then tries to “convince” them with money thinking they can get what they want.

By the way some people talk on here I wouldn’t be surprise if they do it too.

So fuck other other people.
    Agreed, but that seems to be indicative of society in general. A lot of people are cunts. I see it each and every day. It doesn't discriminate between race or gender, a lot of people are the kind of cunt you would gladly leave to die in a burning house to save a pig...
    Have had similar experiences, was in the middle of a session and could hear next door. The girl said no for about the 20th time in 2 minutes, and her voice was getting more annoyed. My ml noticed too. I called out something along the lines of "Dude even I can hear her say no. Whatever it is give it up or get out I reckon."
    Have heard of plenty of punters who negotiate something, agree a price, and then refuse to pay afterwards (hence girls aaking for payment up front). Of course it swings both ways and the girls aren't always innocent parties.
    As for honour among punters, by far the majority of guys I've bumped into on my journeys have been heads down/avoid eye contact interactions.
    On the forums I guess after a while you come to learn who is legit and who isn't (as well as who is worth sharing info with.)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    I remember ages ago spilling out my heart on here about loving / dating a working girl. all the punters just wanted to know who she was and if it was okay to see her LOL