Thread: Flora, the violet, half-blood queen

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Flora, the violet, half-blood queen

She is the new name on the roster, but the staff told me she was the most popular girl in 57 before, then disappeared then came back. So I booked her for 30 mins.

Then she walked out, violet dress light up the room, she stood in front of me, queen-like, hooked my interest up straightaway, not to mention her pretty face.

We went upstairs, and rooms were all full. We went down, been told there was a secret room at the back. Boy this trip was full of surprises.

She explained to me about the "procedures", and started to take off her clothes.

I mean since this covid thingy all the girls kinda gained the weight for a bit, I guess she did a bit as well but her figure is still fine.

I have to ask her about her mix-blood lineage during the shower, then she showed off her Korean, said if I want to speak Korean with her that is fine. Then I said Mandarin is fine.

Once she entered the room with you it's like she dropped her queen-like coldness right away and become very gentle and caring. In bed it was the same, she was soft like water, licked me from knee to my nipple then to my little brother.

Almost exploded in her month, her BJ was getting too comfortable so I called stop. She smiled and looked at me, knowing what I want, put the condom on, then started to ride me.

She got me to change few positions with her, and I loved that, at last we changed to the most traditional position then I gave her all I have.

I worried about the time when we finished, while she just asked me to lie down to relax for a bit since having shower right after having sex is not good for your health.

We took a shower after a moment's rest, then I left her $30 tip, that was all the change I had at the moment.

Was a great session with her, if I wasn't in a hurry to join my friend for dinner, I might book longer.

As why I called her a queen, except her queen-like looks, you guys gonna have to find out yourselves.

She is definitely one of the best in 206.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice AR. Thanks bro. My friend saw Flora and he also recommend this girl to me.

FLORA is on today 17/06/21 (Thurs)
    2pm - 12am
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au