Thread: Nicole

Junior Member(有D料到)

Nicole

Person's Name: Nicole

Establishment: 479 Elizabeth St

Date of Visit: Oct 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: Ginza, few minutes walk from Central Station

Phone: 0416 020 278

Rates: 240

Size/shape: 6

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese Mandarin

Services Provided: bbbj, covered DD, lip kissing, cowgirl, mish, doggy

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

About: (YMMV)

The place - anyone who's been here would know it's a good setup. A lot of money spent to make it like a proper brothel.

The girl - Above average looking but not to classified as beautiful. Personality is great, her service is good, very PSE. Probably been working for too long to feel GFE. But I like PSE, if you're there to get services, Nicole will provide it. Excellent professionalism. She said she get lots of bookings, not sure why no AR. She's worth mentioning.

Main event - I entered the room first, Nicole came in and we shower together. Love her bbbj in the shower. Very professional. Went onto the bed after drying ourselves. Started with a soft massage, then covered DD. Then flipped me around for some BBBJ. That went on for good a good ten minutes, professionally done. Thums up. Main event began with cowgirl, then missionary finished. She is quite petite and I like it. Nice skin and I can wrap around her easily. Good massage as well afterwards. Overall service is great.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thanks for the AR bro. Light kissing isn’t my thing so I’ll pass no matter how hot she is.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Saw her once last year around this time. She has obvious pros and cons. Like Meng said, light kissing isn't my thing either. But I did reach her tongue and played a bit towards the later part of the session. she is shy in nature. Haven't got to see her more so not sure if I can turn her into more passionate with repeated visits.

In my memory she is one of the girls have best milky white skin and nearly perfect body (perfect if w/o the boob job).

Each to their own. The problem to me is the plastic surgery is quite obvious. I haven't seen her before all these but I actually think she would be more or at least isn't any less beautiful without these alternations.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Thanks for the AR bro. Light kissing isn’t my thing so I’ll pass no matter how hot she is.
    That kinda sucks, at 278 you assume the diamond service will include the DFK. I’d be very disappointed if the wl only did light kissing (which happened once at this shop with a girl called Tiffany, a goirgeous pocket rocket who gave me the excuse she doesn’t like kissing a bearded guy. Awful).

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Nah Nicole has been at ginza for a while. Read some of the older ARs on her. Not great. No matter how hot she looked I always avoided her in Ginza empire. Most of their other girls do at least DFK.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?87531-C-Nicole-left-a-lot-to-be-desired&highlight=Nicole

Read some of the comments in the below thread also.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?92304-Any-recent-update-on-Nicole&highlight=Nicole

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing the AR mate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not a fan of Nicole. Picked her because she was pretty but the surgery is much more noticeable up close. Service is terrible as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There have been a few reviews on Nicole - more when she first started.

I saw her once about 3-4 years ago when she first started. Service was pretty uninspiring. She did most things that were required, but did it with an incredible lack of passion or interest. Usually, WLs like that tend to be starfishes, but at least she sort of went through the motions.

But the thing that really turned me off was her incessant tissue-use. Without exaggerating, she literally went through half a box of new tissues. By the end of our 30 min session, there were used and scrunched up tissues all over the mattress and the floor around the bed!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a failed punt late at 310 so walked over to 479 to see what's recommended on offer on the graveyard shift. To my surprise Nicole recommended over some others there so thought what better time to try the infamous Nicole.
    In the end came away with a salvaged night of punting. Definitely a case of YMMV I couldn't question her attitude at all perhaps just her skills lacking. She even switched to English to try and converse more.

Pros
    Looks great and smiley
    Smooth silky white skin and perky breasts
    Attentative and asked me what I liked
    Great tight pussy
    Cons
    Bbbj was bit vigorous without much stimulation. She was enthusiastic it just wasn't working
    No dfk
    Probably used half a dozen tissues sounds like she has become bit more eco friendly