Thread: Found a great place next to Macquarie shopping centre

Junior Member(有D料到)

Found a great place next to Macquarie shopping centre

Have not been to private for a while, went to website and found a place at Macquarie Park next to Macquarie shopping Centre. Called up and went inside, two ladies are available, choose the one with bigger boobs around c, paid $250 for one hour and took shower.
    Got into room and start car bath, Jessica was very gentle. Never rush and playing with my balls, after a while we change to 69, she is really enjoyed. After a while I started bumping her on top, she is very enjoyed.
    She gave cowgirl and doggie. Finish first section, we lie down on bed had a rest, then we start 2nd time, still she work hard and even sweating all around.
    Overall she is really great, worthy for money.
    Face 9/10
    Service 10/10
    Attitude 10/10
    Big boobs around C, but natural and soft
    Can do figuring and other service with extra
    I found out this is her last 2 weeks here
    Mobile:04100 68989
    Wechat: michelle20190729
    Can park car on Banda st and walk 1 minute

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I added this wechat and the girl said she was at Kogarah and $200 for the hour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "I found out this is her last 2 weeks here"

I guess that's why?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She sent me this photo, does it look like her? IMG_1247.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wortus View Post
    She sent me this photo, does it look like her? IMG_1247.jpg
    Damn if she really looks like that I'm going haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went Saw her after work this week.. The body in the photo is her but her face is much older than in the photo. I dont like to write bad reviews as someone could be having an off day. I just booked for massage $150 for the hour.. It all started off great but 15 minutes in she said sorry baby, I have another one here, I go do quick hand job and come back and look after you.. I didn't mind too much.. when she came back she did the B2B and BBBJ as this is included in the price but another 15 minutes in and she said Sorry Baby, i have another 2 bookings waiting down stairs. Her tits are real, Clean shaven, pleasant to talk too... I paid for 1 hour but all up maybe about 35 min nude massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForTheOne View Post
    I went Saw her after work this week.. The body in the photo is her but her face is much older than in the photo. I dont like to write bad reviews as someone could be having an off day. I just booked for massage $150 for the hour.. It all started off great but 15 minutes in she said sorry baby, I have another one here, I go do quick hand job and come back and look after you.. I didn't mind too much.. when she came back she did the B2B and BBBJ as this is included in the price but another 15 minutes in and she said Sorry Baby, i have another 2 bookings waiting down stairs. Her tits are real, Clean shaven, pleasant to talk too... I paid for 1 hour but all up maybe about 35 min nude massage.
    Thanks for this. So she has really poor time management skills it seems. THANKS for the insight.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey mate was it a massage or FS? First post look like a private FS but your post make it sound like it's a private massage?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I only went for massage. This below is her reply when i asked about her massage service

全套东莞式服务包[Heart]69洗澡,推油,按摩。接吻💋 裸吹,拍拍

Full Dongguan Style Service Pack [Heart] 69 bath, oil, massage. to kiss 💋 Naked blow, pat

Full Service is available

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I only went for massage. This below is her reply when i asked about her massage service

全套东莞式服务包[Heart]69洗澡,推油,按摩。接吻�� 裸吹,拍拍

Full Dongguan Style Service Pack [Heart] 69 bath, oil, massage. to kiss �� Naked blow, pat

Full Service is available
    That was $250? Any idea of F/S rate?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    he said it was $250 for FS & $150 for the massage.
    Massage only got 35min. Yeah not a fan of being cut short on a paid gig

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She sent me these photo's as well do they look legit? She also said $200 for the hour.IMG_1376.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    few more she sent, not sure if they are her or notIMG_1377.jpgIMG_1378.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She said she was 28 is that about right or is she a lot older?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    With Asians, a general rule of thumb is to add 10 years, another tip i live by is that WL and ML will always lie. They live in a secret world where prostitution is still frowned upon. I never asked for full service so i do not know that rate. I can only advise what was quoted to me for the massage. Looking at the above photos they all appear to be different people.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone have a recent report on this private?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Octane79 View Post
    Anyone have a recent report on this private?
    second this - anyone got more info?