Thread: No jacket service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

No jacket service

I am new with this Brisbane shops and service. 3 month / less than 20 visits to date. Now I知 intrigued to know whether or not unprotected fs happens quite often. If so then I値l begin to feel worried. Any insight?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Regardless of the frequency I'd be worried anyway.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There was quite a lot before covid, Still few girls are up

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula2000 View Post
    I am new with this Brisbane shops and service. 3 month / less than 20 visits to date. Now I知 intrigued to know whether or not unprotected fs happens quite often. If so then I値l begin to feel worried. Any insight?
    Thats a strange question from you.
    Well you posted no jacket service and rofl'd, and then after you got called out and had a post deleted, you wrote about jacket services you've received.
    If you're that worried only receive jacket services or just return to FNQ where STDs and STI are more common.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    Thats a strange question from you.
    Well you posted no jacket service and rofl'd, and then after you got called out and had a post deleted, you wrote about jacket services you've received.
    If you're that worried only receive jacket services or just return to FNQ where STDs and STI are more common.
    Reading between the lines, I conclude you feel comfortable enough receiving no jacket services as STDs and STI in Brisbane are rare. OK that's a good insight, thanks ....