Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Bexley Massage ? Bexley Massage

Phone : 9567 9900

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr (daytime Diamond rate)

Size/shape : Pretty face, slim figure, lovely D-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a very good session

My experience/comments : Tried to make a booking at another shop in this area but the two girls working were both busy so I called the lovely Bella at 39b.

Bella said that Emma (new girl), Laura, Alice and Kiki (busty, DD) were working. I remembered the photos of Kiki…..

Kiki 2.jpg

….. so I booked her.

A tip for daytime punters – the website refers to a “Before 6pm” rate of $150/hr for “Diamond” (which means BBBJ) but all the signs in the shop show only the evening rate which is $10 more. Before going into the room I showed the website to Bella and handed over $150.

Bella led me to the room where Kiki was waiting.

Kiki has a pretty face and was wearing a short black lacy dress with white trim (a sort of French Maid’s outfit for us Dirty Old Men) over a black bra and knickers. She seemed initially to be a bit reserved.

I showered and Kiki stripped.

She has a slim figure, not very curvy but that is more than compensated by a lovely, pert pair of D-cups. She has a couple of tatts and her pussy lips are shaved but she has a tuft of hair above her clit.

I lay down and Kiki knelt over me and rubbed her breasts against my torso. She then moved between my legs and blew on my cock without touching it (thankfully I discovered later that this wasn’t her idea of a blow job).

She then gave me a bit of a catbath before licking my perineum then balls and then worked her way up my shaft.

It was a very good BBBJ – soft and slow and sensual to start with, no teeth, about half-deep and good use of her tongue.

(I’ve only been punting for 4½ years but I reckon, even in that short time, I’ve noticed a marked improvement in the overall standard of blowjobs. I rarely seem to get a bad one nowadays. But perhaps I’m just always delighted to have a chicky-babe half or even one-third of my age sucking my cock.)

I asked for some 69 and Kiki sprayed some mouthwash in my mouth before moving round. She said “Slow, gentle” so I did as I was told and she soon went off.

She got louder, started quivering and shuddering before she came and moved away to lie beside me for quite a bit while she panted, fanned herself and grinned as she recovered.

Kiki wanted to fuck but it was too early so I asked her to suck me some more.

I then persuaded her to move up and sit on my face.

This was great as I could look up between her lovely tits at her facial expressions as she came again before grabbing a load of tissues to hold against her pussy as she collapsed on the bed to lie beside me, not letting me touch her pussy or even her tits.

Time to fuck and she got a condom and I got a definite “No” when I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth.

Kiki said she wanted me to fuck her. I tried to persuade her to have some cowgirl or some doggie but she was adamant saying “I no cum like that, you fuck me” so again I did what I was told and mounted for some mish.

As she guided me in Kiki again said “Slow, gentle” and I started like that.

This was great and I gradually went faster and before too long Kiki was holding on tightly and urging me on and we came together and I could feel her ongoing convulsions as she wouldn’t let go of me.

After the tidy-up I got her to lie in my arms.

Kiki has been in Australia for 1½ years and currently works at 39b Tuesdays to Thursdays, goes to school on Mondays and rests the other days - her English is a bit limited but not too bad. I told her my age and she said she was 22 – could well be right.

Time was up and I showered, dressed and departed to go and have a chat with Bella.

The other three girls were in reception – all young and shapely but Alice caught my eye as she looked familiar and I eventually worked it out. I had met her, after sessions with other girls, at both 18 Brookvale and Taylor’s of Lidcombe where she used to work as Mimi. Alice was very cheerful and flirty and tactile, giving me a massage and trying to drag me into a room for another session but I said I was too old, but “Next time……”

And I think Bella is really sweet.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    kiki was ok but felt not alot of connection for me