Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SANA - a JAPANESE/BRAZILIAN girl who is all TITS and ARSE and SWEETNESS.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

SANA - a JAPANESE/BRAZILIAN girl who is all TITS and ARSE and SWEETNESS.

My first punt in 7 months today, but anyway enough about me, I’m a boring bastard.
    The star of the show is the girl, and the girl’s name is Sana.

LOOKS and BODY
    Sana is in her early to mid 20s and from Tokyo.
    She has a got a very exotic mixed-race look.
    She told me she is a Japanese Brazilian mix and I believe her.
    She looks a lot more Brazilian than Japanese. But she could tell me any one of 100 different mixed combinations of Japanese, Brazilian, Colombian, European, Nepalese, Burmese, Singaporean, Spanish, Filipina etc and it would also be totally believable.
    I think she is gorgeous; big beautiful eyes, full lips, smooth tanned skin.
    She is around 160 cm and has got fantastic curves in all the right places.
    Nice big D cup tits with big nipples, sexy bubble butt – nice and round and firm, and a bit of padding on the hips and waist.

PERSONALITY and EXPERIENCE
    It was her first day at Ginza and maybe her first day doing this in Sydney.
    I won’t give the full story but basically she came here to study and is now stuck here.
    She is a really sweet and genuine girl – definitely more Japanese than Brazilian in personality.
    She started off a bit shy but soon loosened up and really got into it with 100% enthusiasm.
    Very active and physical and loves all aspects of sex, and with that Japanese attitude of doing whatever it takes to please her man and also having a great time herself.
    University educated, intelligent girl with very good English.

DFK and DATY
    She is totally into the kissing.
    I like nice gentle sensual DFK rather than a full tonsil examination and she was perfect for this.
    Fully shaved pussy (a Brazilian) and scent free with just a subtle hint of salt, sweetness and spice.
    Loves the DATY and genuinely responsive with no over the top performing.
    I could eat that yummy pussy all day, but there were so many more things to do!

BBBJ
    Sana gives a really good BBBJ.
    She is really keen to please and kept asking what I like and what I wanted her to do for me.
    She is not a maestro but very competent and super keen to please, and very affectionate and sensual.

FUCKING
    Sana is a nice snug fit and really loves to ride cowgirl and can also take a decent pounding in doggy and mish.
    I like that she always fingers her clit as I pound away to increase her pleasure and come.
    That’s always a good sign of a girl who is really enjoying herself.

ROUND 2
    After a very brief rest Sana straight up asks me “how many times can you do it?”
    I said maybe twice and her face filled with delight and off we went again.

OVERALL
    I really like Sana’s looks, body, personality and the vibe I feel with her.
    She won’t be everyone’s cup of tea.
    If you prefer skinny, light skinned girls, more pure Asian looking girls, and a more professional service, then she probably won’t be for you.
    But I personally like her a lot. She is genuinely beautiful and special girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Welcome back Rooter! Glad to have your reviews, I never see a Japanese girl that’s not been reviewed by yourself, lol. Super keen on this girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Careverga View Post
    Welcome back Rooter! Glad to have your reviews, I never see a Japanese girl that’s not been reviewed by yourself, lol. Super keen on this girl!
    Thanks bro. Enjoy!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing the AR

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sounds like someone to add to the list

meaning to try jayla (thai) and now her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR bro! She definitely sounds right up my alley!

Quote Originally Posted by Metz2000 View Post
    Thanks for sharing the AR
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by everydaydee View Post
    Great AR bro! She definitely sounds right up my alley!
    Thanks guys.
    Reading between the lines of what she told me and my previous experience with this type of girl I get the feeling she will do short shifts and/or only a few days a week.
    Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post

Sounds like you prefer the darker, more exotic looking types, so I reckon you will like Sana.
    Just going by your ID it sounds like you have a bit of a foot fetish?
    I didn't look too carefully but I think she has nice feet

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi - this is likely to be an entirely naive question but are the photos of sana at all accurate? Your description and review sounds amazing.. Just curious about what to expect..?

Sent from my SM-A305YN using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    am curious as well about the photos?

Quote Originally Posted by alexreardon1975 View Post
    Hi - this is likely to be an entirely naive question but are the photos of sana at all accurate? Your description and review sounds amazing.. Just curious about what to expect..?

Quote Originally Posted by punterGod View Post
    am curious as well about the photos?
    The pics on the website are definitely of Sana.
    They have had some sort of beauty app filter applied so for instance her skin is much whiter in the pics.
    And there is a red bow added for privacy purposes which is fair enough.
    The use of beauty aps is what girls do these days. It's the Instagram generation.
    I prefer her looks in real life.
    I am not a fan of beauty aps as they tend to homogenise and standardise people and make them all look the same, but you will rarely get unfiltered photos these days.
    As I said in my AR, she has a mixed-race exotic look, curvy, with tanned skin and looks much more South American than Japanese.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well it’s fair to say Rooter, I think you got us pretty excited for this gal!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The pics on the website are definitely of Sana.
    They have had some sort of beauty app filter applied so for instance her skin is much whiter in the pics.
    And there is a red bow added for privacy purposes which is fair enough.
    The use of beauty aps is what girls do these days. It's the Instagram generation.
    I prefer her looks in real life.
    I am not a fan of beauty aps as they tend to homogenise and standardise people and make them all look the same, but you will rarely get unfiltered photos these days.
    As I said in my AR, she has a mixed-race exotic look, curvy, with tanned skin and looks much more South American than Japanese.
    Yes, very aware of the filters.. got caught at no6 surry hills/ poplar st with liya (was great experience, just not expected..)

Thanks for confirming the pics are accurate-ish (!). Sana is definitely on the list now!

Quote Originally Posted by alexreardon1975 View Post
    Yes, very aware of the filters.. got caught at no6 surry hills/ poplar st with liya (was great experience, just not expected..)

Thanks for confirming the pics are accurate-ish (!). Sana is definitely on the list now!

Cheers bro
    Still no sign of Sana on the roster again.
    As I said in a previous post she is not a professional, so will probably only do a shift every now and then.
    She will be hard to catch.

Just noticed Sana is on the roster starting at 6pm tonight.
    I am sure she wasn't on the roster when I checked this morning.
    This is the first time she is on since her first day around a week or so ago and it's only for a 4 hour shift.
    Definitely a part timer.
    I think she just turns up when she has some free time, is in the mood, and needs some money

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This is the first time she is on since her first day around a week or so ago and it's only for a 4 hour shift.
    Definitely a part timer.
    I think she just turns up when she has some free time, is in the mood, and needs some money
    Ha! Much like us punters.. can't fault that approach though great spotting.

Wouldn't it be great to have an RSS feed of the rosters for some of these shops!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Definitely a part timer.
    Oh no! I missed the opportunity. I checked the roster on their WeChat around 6:00PM - there was no sign of Sana, but I guess it was on the website roster?

I have been wanting to check her out since your review - keeping an eye out.
    Disclaimer: Everything is subjective.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by omguser View Post
    Oh no! I missed the opportunity. I checked the roster on their WeChat around 6:00PM - there was no sign of Sana, but I guess it was on the website roster?

I have been wanting to check her out since your review - keeping an eye out.
    Been trying to catch this girl too but she’s never in the roster when I check. Has anyone seen her or seen her listed lately?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been trying to catch this girl too but she’s never in the roster when I check. Has anyone seen her or seen her listed lately?
    I personally have not seen her name appear on the roster yet. I feel like I am out trying to find a leprechaun or some other mystical creature.
    Disclaimer: Everything is subjective.

Quote Originally Posted by omguser View Post
    I personally have not seen her name appear on the roster yet. I feel like I am out trying to find a leprechaun or some other mystical creature.
    She has only done 2 shifts as far as I know.
    The first one and then another one last week. And her shifts were only 4 hours long.
    As I figured she is a part time amateur type who does a shift every now and then when she needs some cash and is in the mood.
    She is definitely not a full time WL and doesn't seem like the type thats keen to make lots of money. She is a chilled out type of girl.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast