Thread: Seen any nordic around?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Seen any nordic around?

PM me. Lemme know

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There’s a Swedish dark haired girl on E&B, and Marley is danish. Haven’t seen either myself but Marley is tall and size 12-14 from photos, the Swedish girl is slim

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Runningman1969 View Post
    There’s a Swedish dark haired girl on E&B, and Marley is danish. Haven’t seen either myself but Marley is tall and size 12-14 from photos, the Swedish girl is slim
    Marlize is Dutch , and good value at $110 for 45 mins (if I remember correctly)... but yes, she’s definitely not a spinner though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by lashings74 View Post
    Marlize is Dutch
    Dutch or Danish, not much difference, they’re next door to each other

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Heard there was a (Very) new girl at platinum 175 called grace (not to be confused with the other grace) who is a slim blonde from Sweden.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think Platinum 175 was probably the place I had my first punt many years ago! You could imagine I was nervous as hell. Nevertheless, I never returned since MILF is not my thing.

The girls on the website now look really great though. Price is decent but I presume DFK is off the table?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    She claims to be Danish and looks at least 5"10. I was talking about Marlize.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    I think Platinum 175 was probably the place I had my first punt many years ago! You could imagine I was nervous as hell. Nevertheless, I never returned since MILF is not my thing.

The girls on the website now look really great though. Price is decent but I presume DFK is off the table?
    I sometimes go and just have a look who is working (and at MC), usually i keep my eye on the website or send an email asking for some info on new young beauties. seems lots of girls use the establishments to wet their toes, not often in it for the long game. regardless, its an easy way to check out 15+ girls in one go. I've seen some real stunners there, DFK is usually considered an extra, everything is negotiable.

I agree lots of the regular girls are terrible/ old. I just tell the manager there is no one im interested in if that is the case. no big deal.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hendo89 View Post
    I sometimes go and just have a look who is working (and at MC), usually i keep my eye on the website or send an email asking for some info on new young beauties. seems lots of girls use the establishments to wet their toes, not often in it for the long game. regardless, its an easy way to check out 15+ girls in one go. I've seen some real stunners there, DFK is usually considered an extra, everything is negotiable.

I agree lots of the regular girls are terrible/ old. I just tell the manager there is no one im interested in if that is the case. no big deal.
    Who are the girls you would recommend seeing?