Thread: Moved to Sydney recently from US. Need recommendations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question Moved to Sydney recently from US. Need recommendations

Quite frankly, its a bit overwhelming information. I'd like to know what/where should I first start with/from. So far, from what I have gathered, CBD style massage (from @jumper63 reviews) for massages, but couldn't understand for FS.

If location is not a constraint, who should I first try for HE/FS massage & FS services to get a taste of Sydney? For PSE/rimming/DT (I guess its called diamond here), I can go up to 200ish for FS.

I feel like there should be a sticky with this kind of information for noobs like me. If there is one, please share it. If not, please share your top 3 Current ATF (all time favs). I prefer service over the body/face/age any day.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Welcome to sydney bro!
    And as long as you have money the choices are endless!
    Please read the after reports for fs, massage etc. it is all there and depends on what tickle your fancy!
    Pm me if you need anymore info.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Really, the first mistake I made when I got here was thinking experimenting was the way to start. My first trip here was... Unfortunate. Then I stumbled into Ginza (a couple years ago) and had an amazing time. Oddly I still keep in touch with the WL I met in a social capacity even though she's moved on from the place... So you are never sure what you will find.

So, yeah, stick to the AAR section until you figure out what works and who you might click with. Keep in mind that YMMV, treat them with respect, and don't be a shitty entitled creep and you should have a great time. After figuring out what works and what places are scary, places with lose testing requirements for example, than go experimenting

Holy shit, what a difference treating them with respect makes. I've got a few friends that I've met from this that tell me it's such a rare thing for them.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by theusual View Post
    Really, the first mistake I made when I got here was thinking experimenting was the way to start. My first trip here was... Unfortunate. Then I stumbled into Ginza (a couple years ago) and had an amazing time. Oddly I still keep in touch with the WL I met in a social capacity even though she's moved on from the place... So you are never sure what you will find.

So, yeah, stick to the AAR section until you figure out what works and who you might click with. Keep in mind that YMMV, treat them with respect, and don't be a shitty entitled creep and you should have a great time. After figuring out what works and what places are scary, places with lose testing requirements for example, than go experimenting

Holy shit, what a difference treating them with respect makes. I've got a few friends that I've met from this that tell me it's such a rare thing for them.
    Thank you. Is there a link to Ginza? Also who should I try? Do these places have everything included in diamond like rimming, DT or are they extra?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by timtam View Post
    Welcome to sydney bro!
    And as long as you have money the choices are endless!
    Please read the after reports for fs, massage etc. it is all there and depends on what tickle your fancy!
    Pm me if you need anymore info.
    I can't PM at the moment because I guess I'm new here. Any recommendations at Ginza or 42 gladesville from todays line up? Also, which one should I try first CBD or 227 Broadway?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Work out which area you want to settle in, then find some local shops/talent and build up rapport with the good girls. Loyalty has its rewards, even in massage shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The thing you should understand is that the set up is a little different here, very rare to have shops that are massage and full service shops. Many massage shops especially the ones that advertise here are massage and happy ending is a tug. There may be extras but that may not be advertised. Many parlours are not zoned or permitted for full service.

As prostitution is legal here you will see many full service brothels advertised which are much like the ones that are legal in Nevada. So those FS parlours as they are referred to are usually above $200 for diamond. You can get premium for $200 but that should satisfy what you're seeking in your list.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Welcome Mate.
    Here's some advice. Read the reviews and find somone that has consistently good reviews.
    Check the dates as they can be years old sometimes.
    Know what you'll be paying for, for what services.
    Confirm what you'll be recieving. They may say "no condom suck ok" then the working lady may have a different opinion.
    You get what you pay for...in most cases. You will get duds if you don't research or you may find a rare gem.
    Don't get adventurous and "just give this place a try", that's how you get burned.
    Say you've been to the shop before if asked, otherwise they may scam you.
    Look at the pictures, you'll 've able to pick out the fakes and the stolen pictures after a while.
    And again, read reviews.
    Current good places in city- Kyoto, 5Star
    Slowly declining in quality- 278club and Ginza
    Personal favorite- No5 Marrickville. (Worth the trip, good quality girls, pictures always recent)

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by lovetosmack View Post
    Thank you. Is there a link to Ginza? Also who should I try? Do these places have everything included in diamond like rimming, DT or are they extra?
    Honestly, I would avoid Ginza currently except for a couple well knowns, K Rebecca comes to mind for sure. There are a couple of threads calling them out for bad business practices. Like anything else in this sphere there are some gems and your experience could vary drastically.

I'm only going to Diva Body Tone currently which is the RnT with negotiable extras. There are a lot of links and contact info in the AAR section.

Oh yeah, and I've found WeChat to be a better experience for interactions with the shops.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by lovetosmack View Post
    Quite frankly, its a bit overwhelming information. I'd like to know what/where should I first start with/from. So far, from what I have gathered, CBD style massage (from @jumper63 reviews) for massages, but couldn't understand for FS.

If location is not a constraint, who should I first try for HE/FS massage & FS services to get a taste of Sydney? For PSE/rimming/DT (I guess its called diamond here), I can go up to 200ish for FS.

I feel like there should be a sticky with this kind of information for noobs like me. If there is one, please share it. If not, please share your top 3 Current ATF (all time favs). I prefer service over the body/face/age any day.

Top shops in Sydney in terms of selection quantity and quality as well as management (for Asian girls) would include

42 Nightshade in Gladesville
    Ginza - Surry Hills
    Kyoto 206 - Surry Hills

City (Surry Hills) is convenient if you aren't driving, walk over after a drink or two and see what you get. 42G has discreet parking and the location is quite nicely renovated so it feels a little more premium. Just depends what area you're closer to, but worth checking out all three of those shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Welcome Lovetosmack, you have come to right place both city wise and forum wise, Sydney is the best when it comes to punting, we have lot of varieties on the menu, you can punt everyday and you still would not have scratched the surface. Take you time do your research and you will not regret, play it safe and enjoy what our beautiful land has got to offer.
    Towards sydney west:
    185 guildford brothel
    227 North Strathfield massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ConservativeGamer View Post
    Welcome Mate.
    Here's some advice. Read the reviews and find somone that has consistently good reviews.
    Check the dates as they can be years old sometimes.
    Know what you'll be paying for, for what services.
    Confirm what you'll be recieving. They may say "no condom suck ok" then the working lady may have a different opinion.
    You get what you pay for...in most cases. You will get duds if you don't research or you may find a rare gem.
    Don't get adventurous and "just give this place a try", that's how you get burned.
    Say you've been to the shop before if asked, otherwise they may scam you.
    Look at the pictures, you'll 've able to pick out the fakes and the stolen pictures after a while.
    And again, read reviews.
    Current good places in city- Kyoto, 5Star
    Slowly declining in quality- 278club and Ginza
    Personal favorite- No5 Marrickville. (Worth the trip, good quality girls, pictures always recent)

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    Wow, that's done great advice from everyone here. Who are the ATFs (all time favs) at these shops? (Kyoto, 5star, not marrickville). I prefer service over looks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aznluv1909 View Post
    Top shops in Sydney in terms of selection quantity and quality as well as management (for Asian girls) would include

42 Nightshade in Gladesville
    Ginza - Surry Hills
    Kyoto 206 - Surry Hills

City (Surry Hills) is convenient if you aren't driving, walk over after a drink or two and see what you get. 42G has discreet parking and the location is quite nicely renovated so it feels a little more premium. Just depends what area you're closer to, but worth checking out all three of those shops
    Who are your ATFs (all time favs) at these shops? (Kyoto, 42, ginza). I prefer service over looks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    Welcome Lovetosmack, you have come to right place both city wise and forum wise, Sydney is the best when it comes to punting, we have lot of varieties on the menu, you can punt everyday and you still would not have scratched the surface. Take you time do your research and you will not regret, play it safe and enjoy what our beautiful land has got to offer.
    Towards sydney west:
    185 guildford brothel
    I had to take the plunge a couple of days ago at 227. My first try here was with cherry in 227, heeding advice from seniors. I must say it was great, nothing short of what anyone had mentioned here. I went a bit rough on the melons and she asked me to be a bit more rough like she was into it. That never ever happened to me in my life. I'll probably write a AR in a couple of days. I'm still settling down.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    Towards sydney west:
    185 guildford brothel
    I didn't think the N.Strath was any special.