Senior Member(無間使者)

(K) Christine - Stunning figure

Person's Name: Christine (Korea)

Establishment: 5Star

Date of Visit: 1st week of Oct 2020

Rates: $250 (60 minutes Diamond)

Booking: WeChat

Size/shape: Gorgeous Figure, Flat Stomach with a firm nice B/C cup

Looks: She is pretty with an hourglass figure, short hairs, definitely one of the best girls I have been with.

Nationality or Ethnicity: Korea

Services Provided: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, Sex (in various positions)

Value for money/recommend? : a big Yes

English: 8/10 (she can hold good conversation)

Details:
    The stage was set I used their back door discreet entry. Christine came in shortly and walked me through to the room. My first impression was wow, she looked beautiful. This is my second time with a Korean girl, first was Rebecca at Ginza (who is gold).

We took our clothes off and went to the shower, not much action in shower just cleaned ourselves and came back to the bed.
    I was a bit disappointed to be honest but she made up with some kisses and fun talks.

On the bed, we started with a few kisses and I kept admiring her figure with my hands all over her body. Soon we started DKFing and before I could think more, she took my little bro in her mouth. And boy, she is good at it.
    After a few mins, I was craving to get inside her. I asked her how would she like to go, she told her favourite position is spoon. I have not tried spoon a lot of times, so I went with her suggestion. It really felt good and body to body contact was awesome. Am I in heaven?
    We switched to missionary positions and I could not hold myself any longer.

She offered massage but I was not in a mood that day. She can hold good conversation, we chatted for a while and soon she noticed that I was hard again, and we were in the game again.
    I love BBBJ and asked her to blow me, she happily obliged and this time started with a lot of passion. She is an experienced girl.
    After about 10 mins, I asked her to dom me up and we started fucking in various positions - side of the bed, doggy, some more side spoon, cowgirl, etc. She is very responsive and it fucking amazing.
    When I was about to come, I asked if I could CIM. She smiled and said, of course.

Soonafter, we got up and hit the shower. I had my clothes on but she was a bit busy on her phone and still naked. We shared a warm hug and again I smiled at my luck of fucking this beauty. She looks amazing when naked

Go punters, pay her a visit. She is worth it. The only small issue (for me) is that she smokes which was evident while DKFing.

Lastly, as always YMMV.

Christine & TIA double Loving... for you to enjoy

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Christine & TIA double Loving... for you to enjoy

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE