Thread: Hailey: curvy Aussie girl

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hailey: curvy Aussie girl

I first noticed Hailey on Nightshade and No5 Marrickville a couple of years ago but her photos of suggesting a thicker body didn’t appeal to me. At that time there also wasn’t many reviews on her. The Western girls being a novelty at these shops are always heavily booked out so it’s very difficult to just go in and meet them and often it’s about really taking a punt to book them blind and hope the photos are not too heavily photoshopped and any reviews are accurate representations.

Hailey recently appeared back on Nightshade’s roster and her new photos were much more appealing showing a slender frame. There had also been several reviews commenting on a pretty face and good service especially with regard to her BJ. Based on this I decided to pull the trigger and booked her blind.

When she walked in to take me to the room, I have to admit I was a bit disappointed. Her face was more pretty girl-next-door rather than “gorgeous” as another reviewer had described it. She also looked a lot thicker (Sz10-12) than the photos posted on their Wechat and actually even thicker than her photos from a couple of years ago. Her cleavage showing through her low-cut dress did look enticing and she seemed friendly so I decided to honour the booking.

Conversation flowed easily in the room and she had stripped to her underwear when I finished showering. Although she was definitely thicker than my usual preference, I focused on her strengths of her face and breasts. She was kind enough to do open-mouthed kissing with me and it was quite passionate and enjoyable. She responds well to DATY and it was a treat to see her writhing and playing with her breasts as I ate her out. After getting her off, she repaid the favour with some great CBJ. This was definitely the highlight of the session as she had great technique and can DT with no gag reflex. Sex was fun and she was very engaged and orgasms readily, so certainly not Halley’s Comet

All in all it was a decent session with a lovely girl but she would not have been someone I personally would pick out of a lineup, however I can see how she would appeal to some people. I felt misled by the Wechat photos but she did provide a good service, so swings and roundabouts. For some reason, the aircon in the room also wasn’t very cool so we were both sweating heavily during the session. When I asked Hailey about this, she said it was already the coldest setting

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was interested to make a booking.... No5 has mentioned on their WeChat that she only sees Asian clients , did contact management at 42 as well and was told the same!! Not sure how she looks but your review gives me an idea about her. Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    I was interested to make a booking.... No5 has mentioned on their WeChat that she only sees Asian clients , did contact management at 42 as well and was told the same!! Not sure how she looks but your review gives me an idea about her. Thanks
    Yes she has had a few bad experiences with Western clients so only sees Asians now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    has anyone seen hailey recently? I remember her being a bit on the slender side of normal a few years back, but that has changed?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Got any photos?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She was working on Sunday I guess (no5)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I actually had a session with Hailey at N5M last week. Service is definitely top notch (even offered me a BBBJ LOL). Very friendly and open to talk to as well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is she still seeing only Asian clients?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Is she still seeing only Asian clients?
    Yeah it seems so