Thread: Winni - huge melons, fluent in Spanish

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Winni - huge melons, fluent in Spanish

So I’ve been good and had a few weeks break from punting. But today I checked the Randwick roster and saw that Winni was on. I haven’t seen her before and I’m on a mission to review every girl at Randwick and their sister shop In Leichhardt.

Looks wise - nice face, milf body with huge boobs.

Very good strong massage to start. Nice arse touching. I touch her legs while she’s massaging me which she seems to enjoy. About 30 mins in she asks me to flip so I can watch her undress. We start touching each other and it’s on like Donkey Kong. Moaning, touching, light body kissing.

Next thing I know she working those massive boobs around my cock. She applies some lube and boom - Spanish!!! She’s skilled at it, so much that it feels like bareback. A minute or two in and I blow my load all over her melons.

Then more massage. This time she completes my body spending time on my legs and twisting them into position so she can do a rub of each testicle. Mad skills.

Then it’s another flip. More lube, gloves on and gentle massage of my anus. She’s enjoying. I start doing my jackhammer movements and she knows what’s cumming. Boom. Sperm everywhere.

More massage. A head massage. Then I ask her to lick my nips. I look at the clock. Time is up but she’s willing to go another round. She gets me hard and I’m enjoying but ask her to stop. I’m satisfied. I want to take a shower and think about tonight’s dinner.

Shop Owner
    Thanks Aussieguyinsf good review.looking forword see you soon

Banned
    Hi all. beautiful girl winni roster tomorrow,please make your booking to good massage and prostate and spanish & good services

Shop Owner
    Hi all. beautiful girl winni working today,please make your booking to good massage and prostate and spanish & good services