Thread: Dancer Cabaret

Senior Member(無間使者)

Dancer Cabaret

Hi Folks,

This place getting demolished at the moment. Saw it while driving by along Parra Road. I’m guessing COVID got another business. Maybe they are doing upgrade to the pub just like the Oxford Tavern.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by punter185 View Post
    Hi Folks,

This place getting demolished at the moment. Saw it while driving by along Parra Road. I’m guessing COVID got another business. Maybe they are doing upgrade to the pub just like the Oxford Tavern.
    The owners sold it to developers and have relocated to Tempe where the old Riverview hotel stands. They did do it up inside the Riverview hotel.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thats great info. Prime spot for more apartments.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    The owners sold it to developers and have relocated to Tempe where the old Riverview hotel stands. They did do it up inside the Riverview hotel.
    I walked past that hotel a lot but it never seemed to have much activity.

Having said that, ive never been to such a club / pub with Dancer Cabaret before.

Can any bro share some info on how it works? Like any entry fee, minimum order, any rules do's and don'ts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by hiduba View Post
    Having said that, ive never been to such a club / pub with Dancer Cabaret before.

Can any bro share some info on how it works? Like any entry fee, minimum order, any rules do's and don'ts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    By memory that place had a $10 cover charge to enter the strip club area, and didn't have dancer dollars, so they expected you to tip $5 every few minutes to sit at the stage, though no tipping is expected away from the stage... Your better off going to the Petersham Inn if you want to go to a strip club, no entry fee, dancer dollars, nice staff.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the info. i can guess but might as well ask: what are 'dancer dollars'?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tipping dollars, place like the Petersham inn you convert a $20 into a bunch of cardboard print outs that represent $2

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bobothecrow View Post
    Tipping dollars, place like the Petersham inn you convert a $20 into a bunch of cardboard print outs that represent $2
    The girls at this place do get naked on stage unlike other places that don't and will get totally naked in the private rooms. However the private show at Petersham Inn costs $100 for 10 minutes which is more than $90 for 15 minutes at men's gallery.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    The girls at this place do get naked on stage unlike other places that don't and will get totally naked in the private rooms. However the private show at Petersham Inn costs $100 for 10 minutes which is more than $90 for 15 minutes at men's gallery.
    does sound like fun but a good ol' RnT is probably more my speed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobothecrow View Post
    cool, thank you!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Markin View Post
    does sound like fun but a good ol' RnT is probably more my speed
    You get more value for money and longer time with a ML than with a stripper.