Thread: CxR Angel

Junior Member(有D料到)

CxR Angel

Initial Thoughts
    In a line up, Angel has a pretty face that looks very much Asian rather than mixed.
    Photos on the website don't really give a good sense IMO.
    Clothes off and she's a bit on the chubby side. Cups are large but with a lot of sag reminiscent of some western girls, skin is white and beautiful.
    She's definitely more attractive with clothes on!

Main Event
    BBBJ in the shower was unbelievable, and she looks up at you with those eyes in a way that makes you want to COF right there and then.
    This one loves her DFK, I'm not one for the usual chinese style service so we skip through that for more of that fantastic BBBJ.
    After some 69 where she came a few times she's really wanting it so she hops on and start riding...and riding....and riding....
    She just kept riding me all the way to the finish, switching between The Om and cowgirl. Highlight was when she went crazy while riding and DFK at the same time for about 5 minutes just hammering away and spasming.
    Massive finish, didn't have much time remaining but she was great for conversation and she was telling me about her friend Elsa who was with my mate in the room adjacent.

Return
    Yes yes yes, and I would be really keen to have her in a double with her friend Elsa.
    Wow what a ride (literally). Value is definitely worth the $260.
    Overall 9/10 (Only -1 because body shape is not really what I would usually go for, otherwise would be a 10)

Nice AR, wasn't considering her at all but having second thoughts now.

Have you seen Elsa or are you planning to go straight to a double lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I haven't seen her but my mate was saying she was a 10/10 for him so thinking of just going straight for the double, they seemed like they would be a heap of fun together.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Awesome AR mate!
    How's her english btw, is she able to hold a convo?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’m not sure mate I spoke to her in Mandarin