WeChat: kyoto206a2
Hours of Business : Open daily 10am till late
Rates : Diamond 30mins $140
Size/shape : tall with gorgeous legs, slim, photos are real
Nationality or Ethnicity : China
Services Provided : Diamond service
Value for money/recommend: Highly recommended
My Experience/Comment:

This Wednesday afternoon I booked Kyoto206 Sasa for 30mins. I popped in and made the payment first. After a while, Sasa came to me. She is a tall, slim girl in a tight strap dress. She is so young.I guess she is in her early 20s. Those legs are so enticing that I fixed my eyes on her legs when we were going upstairs.

She led me into room 1. We took a shower together and during the shower, Sasa squatted down in front of me and gave me a nice BBBJ. Her blowjob skills are so good and her tongue is flexible. I think this girl can make some punters cum even during the shower.

After the shower, we stood on the floor and began with some DFK. Sasa’s tongue is awesome. Sweet, moving fast…… I lifted her up. She is so slim that I can easily carry her to the bed. I noticed that her pussy had been well shaved. Very clean and tidy. Put on the condom, we started first with missionary. While I was fucking her, we kissed each other’s neck, ears and lips. Sometimes DFK as well. Then we turned to spooning. I let her lie down on her side. Then I lay on my side behind her and fucked her hard. I saw her charming facial expression in the mirror. Then we turned back to Missionary before we transferred to “bed edge position”, that is, she lay on her back at the edge of the bed and I stood on the floor and fucked her. At last, we tried cowgirl. She rode on me and moved back and forth very fast. This made me cum. After I cummed, she didn’t let it go and kept moving on top. What a thirsty girl … After that, she did massage on me.

Apart from sex, I also enjoyed the dirty talk we spoke when we had sex. I communicated with her in Mandarin. Not sure how’s her English. Her pussy is very tight. The service is excellent, DFK, BBBJ in shower. She can provide many other services but I’m not that into service. I just enjoy the dirty fuck and GFE and PSE. And I enjoy her gorgeous legs as well. But her breasts are not natural. If you are into natural boobs, she is not your cup of tea, you can visit Mina of 57 who has big natural boobs and pretty face. If we don’t consider the boobs, Sasa is a perfect girl. Highly recommend Sasa.
(YMMV)
微信图片_20201018090029.jpg微信图片_20201018090040.jpg