Thread: C Kate - Lovely girl

Junior Member(有D料到)

C Kate - Lovely girl

Headed to 42 Saturday night without a booking. Thought that the rain would mean it would be quiet but i was wrong. Rain aint stopping punters on a saturday night. Place was quite busy. Many punters going in and out of rooms and most waiting rooms taken.
    Anyway was given the choice of 3 girls. 2 of which i have seen before.
    The third was a new Chinese girl Kate who only started in this industry about 3 weeks ago. Was told by reception that she is still a bit inexperienced but she does give good bbbj. Ok no problem. Was in the mood to try someone new. I am encouraged to give feedback to reception afterwards.
    Paid for 45 min diamond and led into the room.
    Kate enters shortly afterwards. This is the first time i had seen her as i did not get the chance to see her while in the cubicle. Cute, slim girl in a school girl outfit.
    Big round eyes, small A-B cup breasts. Nice smile, cheerful personality. As we were showering she said she told me a bit about her background. Doing this job to pay for university fees. She has decent english i would say 7.5/10.

Onto the bed we lie down, she did seem a little bit over eager to get started with the catbath. She seemed out of breath from the very first moment she walked in. I just lied her down and stopped her so she could catch her breath. I reassured her that she does not need to rush straight away into the service. She appreciated this and we just talked for about 15 minutes. She opened up quite a bit about herself and the circumstances that led to her getting into this line of work.
    The conversation led me to decide to switch things up. I told her to forget about service and not to worry about the fact that i am a paying customer. I took the lead, her laying down we started DFK, quite passionate. I moved down to her breasts, her nipples are very nice to suck on. I can feel the goosebumps starting to rise all over her body. Slowly start to kiss her body all over and make my way down to her pussy, It is not shaven, quite a moderate bush going on but i dont mind. The bush actually makes the clit standout more, which by this point hers was protruding out just waiting to be devoured.
    Kate is very responsive to DATY and she is quite a loud moaner once you get her worked up. Almost up there with J Anna in the loudness department but i still think Anna is louder. Anyway Kate's pussy is gushing with juice by the time i am finished going to town. She certainly appreciated the experience.
    I lie back down next to her and she is eager to start fucking. We start in cowgirl, she is very good at riding, great movement of hips. Switch over to mish, i pump her hard while having some intense DFK. While i was pumping however the phone started to buzz signaling time was up.

It seemed we had lost track of time. I pretty much always go 1 hour due to the fact it takes me quite a while to cum. But we just got lost in conversation at the start. I decide to extend 1 hour to which Kate was very happy. I never usually extend but i could not leave it like this. Anyway chuck my clothes back on quickly and run out to the ATM barefoot. Find Kris and give him the cash. Straight back into the room. Ok we have one more hour to play.
    Straight back into DFK standing up after i strip naked again. Back on the bed we start a nice 69. Kate definitely likes her clit stimulated. BBBJ technique is good with nice switching between cock and balls.
    Back to fucking in mish. Kate likes to put a pillow underneath her bottom while fucking in mish. I didnt ask why, maybe she feels it better with it there. Whatever im pumping away, Kate is screaming the house down and finally unload a huge load inside her. Both of us are absolutely spent, sweat dripping everywhere.
    Spent the remaining half an hour just chatting and snuggling. Very easy girl to talk to and very down to earth.
    After the session i gave good feedback to the reception team which they appreciated.

Kate is still new to this industry. She revealed she says hi to a lot of customers but sees a lot of other girls get picked over her. She is still learning and is service oriented with a lot asking what you would like. She has a lot of potential to be a top WL once she gets more confidence and techniques down pat.
    Treat her well and she will return the favor in spades.
    If a young, new uni student is your thing then definitely give her a go.

Banned
    My kinda girl
    You can make a connection which definitely helps with physical stuff

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nang_Man View Post
    Kate is still new to this industry. She revealed she says hi to a lot of customers but sees a lot of other girls get picked over her
    I might have to go and book her. Felt sad reading this. By her pics she seems a pretty girl. Might be a self confidence thing.

Kate is working tonight!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42