Thread: visiting a suburban house for sexual services

Junior Member(有D料到)

visiting a suburban house for sexual services

I visited a house in Brisbane to see a lady for sexual services. The only thing she would allow you to do after I had paid her $200 for an hour was hold on to her and take our clothes off. When I went to touch her on her boobs or pussy she said I was hurting her and I only touched her lightly. So then I said sorry I have to go and asked her for some of my money back and she refused and I was only there 15 minutes. i said that is not right she was an asian lady middle aged asked was there someone else there after i get dressed there was no one there she left and walked down the street i followed her for a while and ignored me and kept walking i wish there were cameras to show what happened what a rip off been going to places for 30 years this is the worst experience ever had 30 cypress st inala has anyone else been there my advice to customers don't go there you must likely be ripped off

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went to a lady in a house in inala as well, different street. She was very accommodating, asked if I wanted something to drink, what I wanted to do first. So I went with a massage first. Then lots of foreplay, kissing, shoved her tits in my face and let me go down on her. Nice cbj then hopped on me til I came. Had some time left, so she gave me another massage until it was time to go. Gave me a hug and sent me off.

I guess it depends on who you book.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully 69 View Post
    I visited a house in Brisbane to see a lady for sexual services. The only thing she would allow you to do after I had paid her $200 for an hour was hold on to her and take our clothes off. When I went to touch her on her boobs or pussy she said I was hurting her and I only touched her lightly. So then I said sorry I have to go and asked her for some of my money back and she refused and I was only there 15 minutes. i said that is not right she was an asian lady middle aged asked was there someone else there after i get dressed there was no one there she left and walked down the street i followed her for a while and ignored me and kept walking i wish there were cameras to show what happened what a rip off been going to places for 30 years this is the worst experience ever had 30 cypress st inala has anyone else been there my advice to customers don't go there you must likely be ripped off
    Independents particularly those who advertise on Locanto are notorious for rip offs - that's why many won't bother with them.Over the years I have been screwed literally in many different situations to do with "service providers" both here and overseas.
    Now I'm not trying to be Mr Hero BUT you have to play hard ball with these people if they try it on.
    Firstly if it looks dodgy walk. Be wary Chinese and older MILF types. Before you hand over big money negotiate what your paying for and don't just say a massage and a handjob. Have a few specific questions of your requirements. If they balk = walk.
    Now if they start with the BS this is where you need balls. Call their bluff, mention Police, a few friends you have, I have "accidentally" knocked something over. Tell them you want no trouble just give some money back. If they try to call your bluff then stand your ground - "so who is going to call the Police me or you?"
    These scammers don't want Law Enforcement knowing their "business" so they will soon back down. They have got more to loose than you. You got to have the balls to hold tight and that is not easy sometimes. I have never been in a situation where a standover man appears and there is trouble.
    Now this is my advice with independents ..shops are different. Remember most seasoned punters won't go near independents due to a history of rip offs and bait and switch. If I do go independent I usually expect to walk and have a back up plan. My estimation = 5% success.
    Just my thoughts
    PS read the report about service provider at McGregor by Angry Bird yesterday - you're not the only one friend

Junior Member(有D料到)

reply to your advice

Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Independents particularly those who advertise on Locanto are notorious for rip offs - that's why many won't bother with them.Over the years I have been screwed literally in many different situations to do with "service providers" both here and overseas.
    Now I'm not trying to be Mr Hero BUT you have to play hard ball with these people if they try it on.
    Firstly if it looks dodgy walk. Be wary Chinese and older MILF types. Before you hand over big money negotiate what your paying for and don't just say a massage and a handjob. Have a few specific questions of your requirements. If they balk = walk.
    Now if they start with the BS this is where you need balls. Call their bluff, mention Police, a few friends you have, I have "accidentally" knocked something over. Tell them you want no trouble just give some money back. If they try to call your bluff then stand your ground - "so who is going to call the Police me or you?"
    These scammers don't want Law Enforcement knowing their "business" so they will soon back down. They have got more to loose than you. You got to have the balls to hold tight and that is not easy sometimes. I have never been in a situation where a standover man appears and there is trouble.
    Now this is my advice with independents ..shops are different. Remember most seasoned punters won't go near independents due to a history of rip offs and bait and switch. If I do go independent I usually expect to walk and have a back up plan. My estimation = 5% success.
    Just my thoughts
    PS read the report about service provider at McGregor by Angry Bird yesterday - you're not the only one friend
    Thanks for the advice. I will be more careful next time and I will stick to the massage shops as you can see who you are getting and the girls most of the time have been good and I have got to know some of them very well. Thanks John.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Short changed

I have given up on the privates these days. The incident that annoyed me most happened at an apartment on the Sunshine Coast.
    Had booked to see young Asian lady for an hour. We were getting along fine and enjoying ourselves, when someone starts banging on the door at the 30min mark. So she just hops off and goes to talk the guy at the door. But not to tell him to come back later, as she returns to tell me that we finish now? That was a real mood killer, so I just had a very quick shower and left.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyColin View Post
    I have given up on the privates these days. The incident that annoyed me most happened at an apartment on the Sunshine Coast.
    Had booked to see young Asian lady for an hour. We were getting along fine and enjoying ourselves, when someone starts banging on the door at the 30min mark. So she just hops off and goes to talk the guy at the door. But not to tell him to come back later, as she returns to tell me that we finish now? That was a real mood killer, so I just had a very quick shower and left.
    Next time my friend demand half the fee back. Common ruse. You see they are banking on the assumption that you won't make a fuss because you are prob married and / or don't want others to know your "habits".
    There are many scammers out there in this industry and accomplices who are only to happy to share some of our money.
    I got screwed big time in Bali once and I decided never again.
    4FoW2.