Thread: Queena - The Sweet Young Thing at Newtown PBM

Senior Member(無間使者)

Queena - The Sweet Young Thing at Newtown PBM

Feeling some soreness and a bit horny after not punting for more than a week so I figured I needed some relaxation and release. So I checked Newtown Pretty Baby Massage and its roster and I got so excited as I wanted to see someone familiar with my needs as I want to make it a sure punt. Texted Penny for some information as to who is on roster on Saturday and anyone I know will work for me. Penny mentioned Queena the Nepalese girl is back in the shop and working. Yes I would gladly take her please as she is a sweetheart! So I freshen up and went to the shop knowing it is going to be a good start to the weekend.

Arrived at the shop early and greeted at reception by Penny and the lovely girls. Told to wait inside the room and Queena will be there shortly. Also given a glass of water as always Penny looking after her customers. It did not take long as finances were settled and I was shown to the room and told to get ready and enjoy.

Part 1

When she appeared at the door, there she was still with that shy smile. Still the sweet, short, curvy, pretty girl as depicted in the photos. A bit of COVID weight but in the right places. She is still shy and reserved but it just exudes sexiness. IIRC during our last meeting, Queena saved my session from an ML who showed up to work drunk in the room. She had shown improvement at that time and this time I knew it’s going to be better. With that cheerful disposition she directed me to the table and began her routine. She knows the amount of oil and pressure as well as the spots to work on. Good use of the hands and her fingers. A bit of chit chat to keep me from falling asleep. Queena’s skills, a bit of teasing and her enthusiasm on the table really kept me in the mood and interested for the next part as my horniness went to another level as we get ready for...

Part 2

Once I was told to flip over I felt my cock grow as I saw her naked body again. It’s a huge turn on as you see a young girl naked beside you smiling and is going to please you in the next 15 minutes or so. She commenced the B2B massage which really made me hard. She went from my head down to my chest, tummy and legs with her curvy, sexy body and perky breasts. She also does a bit of a tease and moaning while doing the slide, I can feel her pert nipples go hard as she was going up and down on me! She then felt my penis getting hard and gave me a cheeky smile. She knows I am ready for the HJ . So she sat herself beside me and caressed my nipples while she’s grinding her pussy on my legs making me harder. I grabbed her firm butt cheeks and fondled her breasts, then played with her pussy which is wet by now. At that moment, she began stroking my cock and concentrated in bringing me to orgasm by sexy eye contact and a bit of moaning. Also gave me some nipple sucking which is always a bonus! The build up was good as i blew my load quickly. She didn’t stop until the last drop came out. A bit of head massage to finish and off to the shower after wiping away the cum on my body.

Took a hot shower after the tissue cleanup at the massage table so nice feeling after the session. Now relieved and ready to relax on my way home. Thanked Penny and the ladies at reception. Big smile! Again I am impressed with how Queena is still delivering good service despite the long break at work and working only on weekends. Queena surely love to please, in a very genuine way that only someone new to this industry can do, and has a different vibe to other girls IMO. She is the girlfriend you have been dreaming about and she is here for us to enjoy! Young, nubile, shy but sweet and sexy - Perfect!!

Ratings

English/Communication: 8/10
    Massage Skills: 8/10
    GFE: 8/10

WIR: Definitely. Good VFM. Shop and Girls A+

Disclaimer: Again, it is YMMV Fellow Punters
    (Earned Not Demanded)

Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Banned
    Noice bro. Went to see Queena based on your review then after spoken to Penny, she is my type but I selected Vietnamese Selina as good in service. Natural C tops and body slides. Will back for more

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank you for the review. Would love to visit her

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review. I'd love to visit this place. Is there a discreet entrance?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thanks

Thanks nice review this shop sounds good

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice review. Will be visiting soon