Been a while since I punt, decided on trying Chatswood60 since the picture they have is kind of interesting. Had a good session before in this store with cici and happy. Was shown 4 girls and out of all of them I choose Linda.
Apparently she only do diamond, paid the money and expect really good service cuz it’s the highest of the high service (diamond).

Paid the money and Linda show up and take me to the room, shower and went to the bed, started with cat bath and bbbj, then she said “you fuck me?” I said ok.
Put the dom and do missionary, then I asked can I kiss ? No kissing, at this time already feel really annoy with the attitude and service, so asked her if I can maybe just cim, and she also said no. Then can’t be bother anymore with the session. In my mind I just want to quickly cum and get out of there.

What kind of diamond service is this ? No kissing, no daty, no cim. I could hve just pay standard price. Wasting my time to drive there and wasting money for this type of service.
Will think again when next time goes back to the shop.

They used to have good amount of quality girls, from the line up doesn’t show that it’s up to that standard anymore.

Really disappointed punt. Raised the problem with the guy in reception and said sorry and will give $20 discount on the next visit.
Not sure if I’ll be coming back.
Sorry for the rant, just want to make sure everyone not getting a full session with her when she supposed to be cover girl with diamond service. I think management should think again about the diamond service girl.
Not a fan of this diamond or standard service. Missed the old day where you only have 1 price and get the best service for everyone.