Thread: Linda - one of the worst punt I ever had

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Linda - one of the worst punt I ever had

Been a while since I punt, decided on trying Chatswood60 since the picture they have is kind of interesting. Had a good session before in this store with cici and happy. Was shown 4 girls and out of all of them I choose Linda.
    Apparently she only do diamond, paid the money and expect really good service cuz it’s the highest of the high service (diamond).

Paid the money and Linda show up and take me to the room, shower and went to the bed, started with cat bath and bbbj, then she said “you fuck me?” I said ok.
    Put the dom and do missionary, then I asked can I kiss ? No kissing, at this time already feel really annoy with the attitude and service, so asked her if I can maybe just cim, and she also said no. Then can’t be bother anymore with the session. In my mind I just want to quickly cum and get out of there.

What kind of diamond service is this ? No kissing, no daty, no cim. I could hve just pay standard price. Wasting my time to drive there and wasting money for this type of service.
    Will think again when next time goes back to the shop.

They used to have good amount of quality girls, from the line up doesn’t show that it’s up to that standard anymore.

Really disappointed punt. Raised the problem with the guy in reception and said sorry and will give $20 discount on the next visit.
    Not sure if I’ll be coming back.
    Sorry for the rant, just want to make sure everyone not getting a full session with her when she supposed to be cover girl with diamond service. I think management should think again about the diamond service girl.
    Not a fan of this diamond or standard service. Missed the old day where you only have 1 price and get the best service for everyone.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Standard, silver , diamond level of service is for most part just a scam. You can never be sure if they will offer it unless you confirm in the intro. I tend to avoid shops with service tiers as much as possible.

Banned
    Sounds like you weren’t her type. What’s you background? Age, height and weight approximately? Would not even let you kiss her but charge money and let you fuck? Really weird.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I frequent Chatswood60 but haven’t tried her before...and probably won’t if that is her service.

Disappointment in that service is a fair assessment I reckon.

Worse though is the offer of a $20 discount by reception. That Is IMHO not good enough.

If a customer pays for Diamond service with specific extras included as advertised BY THE SHOP then it should be provided by the girl. She doesn’t have to necessarily do it with a smile BUT she should provide it.

It’s kinda like If you paid for Gold Class cinema tickets at say $60 and then turn up only to be told sorry not happening today you have to use regular cinema seats.($15) no refund given but you can get $5 off your next ticket!
    How many of you would accept that? Not many I would guess haha

Thanks for Sharing.
    PS. I’ve seen Abby, Anna, Happy and I can say these wonderful ladies have always delivered great service for me. 🤘

This shop performance is going down
    Is Jianni still running the shop?

I stopped visiting after they put on gold or diamond service

Banned
    Come on guys, how you can compare this type of personal service to a movie ticket, don’t be ridiculous. You should talk to the girl you are about to book before paying money, about service she is willing to give you and not to make any assumptions. OP says he “just wanted cim”, well you should have asked if she’s ok to give you that before paying money, if she was not then change girl. Jenny is still managing the shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    ODB - the point of it is simply, providing what you ADVERTISE.

IF the service OP wanted is not included in diamond then of course I agree, he has no recourse to complain.

If the shop only offered a basic pricing format like 30min -$90, 45min - $130 and 60min -$150 and stipulates that any extras is at the girls discretion THEN yes what your saying is valid. Then yes, the customer must discuss directly with WL prior to acceptance.

However, this is NOT the case at this shop.
    The shop chooses to adopt a Diamond tiered structure where THEY list what services are included for set price. This makes it very clear that if a customer pays for a diamond service then he is entitled to receive the inclusions under that tier. Equally, the WL knows what services are included in each tier, if she does not want to provide it then she shouldn’t have it listed on her profile.

They could also avoid confusion and obligation by adding a footnote to say ‘ these services are still subject to WL’s discretion and not guaranteed pls ask before booking’. Or words to that effect.

I don’t know what world you live in mate, but this principle is applicable to any service or product where a transaction is made. Why should sex industry be exempt from this? False advertising is what this amounts to and its unethical at the very least if not in breach of fair trading, ACCC practices in Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Standard, silver , diamond level of service is for most part just a scam. You can never be sure if they will offer it unless you confirm in the intro. I tend to avoid shops with service tiers as much as possible.
    Yeah I have been fucked over so many times with the whole premium service and never get it. That's why I just stick to regulars.

Banned
    Fair trading? Do you even realise that blowjob without condom is unsafe sex therefore is illegal? You have no claim with FT. To me, tiered service is used by shop owners to attract different girls, as some girls consider themself superior to others and have larger appetite for cash, that’s why it’s best to talk to your service provider and discuss what service is she willing to provide to you before proceeding. I also booked their cover girl for diamond service and paid $200. In the room, I discussed her services, and was advised that the normal diamond does not include cim and rimming, while “big diamond” does but cost $50 extra and only available when she is in a mood and not tired. I did not complain, because I don’t need these cim and rimming, never demand everything. I would feel bad to receive a service that wl is obviously not comfortable providing. Communication is key, if you would be more gentle rather than demanding then maybe you will get what you want at an agreed price. If you just assume that what shop advertised is guaranteed to be provided to anyone at any given moment, most likely you are in for unpleasant surprise lol.