Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yoko - Chinese girl sure knows how to please

Establishment: 42 Nightshade
    Girl: Yoko
    Nationality: Chinese
    English: 7/10
    Service: 9/10
    Looks: 9/10

Popped in on a Tuesday daytime to check out whether any cute Chinese girls were working. Only saw about 3 Chinese girls, receptionist did tell me it was a quiet day for them roster wise. Yoko was a standout for me as she had a cute little smile that matched perfectly with her big round eyes.

I paid the fees as per usual - $150 for 30 mins diamond and was told to wait a couple of minutes before she came and took me to one of the back rooms. She didn’t waste any time in the shower, with some light kissing and ball play, I was more than ready to push her onto the bed and DATY. However the reception told me that her BBBJ was a highlight, so I decided to let her showcase her skills.

We quickly dried off and I made myself comfortable on the bed (side note: it seems as though they have recently changed the bedsheets – a nice touch). Yoko crawled her way onto the bed, starting me off with a nice catbath (not my favourite part but still nice nonetheless). I motion for her to start moving downwards, which she quickly understood. Yoko’s BBBJ started off with long strokes behind the shaft with plenty of saliva. Once I grew to full size, she began to suck on the head with more and more intensity, frequently popping it out to flick her tongue against the tip. She clearly knew how to keep a man rock hard.

Although I only had 30 mins, I let her continue sucking and flicking whilst in 69 position. Her pussy had no smell and made DATY very enjoyable as I could feel her increasing enthusiasm and suction as I swirled my tongue around her cute little clit. After a couple minutes, I could feel some of her juices start to dribble over my mouth and chin and I knew she wanted me inside her as much as I did.

I wanted to be as deep inside her as possible while watching her gorgeous face so I decided to go missionary. I wanted her to feel how hard and erect I was, so I inserted myself into her slowly and taking in her facial expressions. Feeling her warmth and watching her enjoy the fuck, I knew I was almost at tipping point thanks to her marvellous BJ earlier. I take my time slowly fucking her and playing with her beautiful tits.

As much as I wanted to switch up the positions, my time was quickly running out and I was completely satisfied with my experience with Yoko already. I began to thrust deeper and harder into her which elicited some sensual moaning from her. As I approached my climax, I lean down and DFK her which she happily accepted.

As advertised, yoko is a service queen and happily obliges to requests. I would say that 30 minutes is not enough as you need to enjoy her entire BBBJ before going in. Will revisit for sure.

Yoko is ready for booking!!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anyone know where yoko went?