Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mimi where are you?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    Yes, I heard there was a disagreement with another WL, but on a different topic.

I know we all hope Mimi can find a way through this and return to her previous happy self

AA
    Well if she ever returns to her previous happy self, that would mean she will stop this type of work lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.D.B. View Post
    Well if she ever returns to her previous happy self, that would mean she will stop this type of work lol.
    Not necessarily. Just a few months ago, Mimi was very happy with this work, the money, the free time and in some cases, the sex. Considering when she joined this industry, she adapted to it very quickly. Mimi has been on a bit of a journey in this industry and it hasn’t all been unhappy times. There are a few contributors to this chat that are regular customers and have established something of a connection with her. They know who they are...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I haven't seen her on the roster for long time,The last time I saw her, about month half ago, she said heard some girls speak ill of her about “ Squirter” I don't know exact reason,Mimi, where are you?I hope you'll be back soon

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Last I heard she went private working out of a hotel in the city

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Do you have a link to her ad?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Na, i dont have a link to her ad. I have fallen for her tricks. My fault for thinking with my dick. She told me that she was having some issues and how a friend of hers took a loan out with security her car by stealing her ID. One of those high interest cash loans. She was crying about how broke she is and hasn't been working. Made sense since she's stopped working at 42. She's like one of my friends hooking me up with a private gig at a hotel and I can pay u back in a weeks time. She even sends me a screen shot of her bank account thats showing 80 bucks. Ok so chalk me up to ive seen her multiple times and having a bit of a connection, I thought well a couple of hundred bucks is ok im not cash strapped and she sounds like she desperately needs help. So I sent her $500. 2 weeks later another sob story. I was thinking of pulling the plug and saying no. Shes gives me a story of how she hasn't been home and she's working hard to pay off debt however she needs some cash. So here comes the brain on a dick. Sends her another $500.. I've chalked it up to dont think with ur dick. Some Chinese girls are cut throat. She was telling me and sending screen shots of how no one at 42 and none of her girl friends are willing to help her out. Que red flag. If friends aren't willing to help u out in a bad pinch it must be u. Not ur friends. Shes probably burned a crap load of people to literally running away from work colleagues and ex bosses
    Last edited by Azninvasion85; 13-11-2020 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Update

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Na, i dont have a link to her ad. I have fallen for her tricks. My fault for thinking with my dick. She told me that she was having some issues and how a friend of hers took a loan out with security her car by stealing her ID. One of those high interest cash loans. She was crying about how broke she is and hasn't been working. Made sense since she's stopped working at 42. She's like one of my friends hooking me up with a private gig at a hotel and I can pay u back in a weeks time. She even sends me a screen shot of her bank account thats showing 80 bucks. Ok so chalk me up to ive seen her multiple times and having a bit of a connection, I thought well a couple of hundred bucks is ok im not cash strapped and she sounds like she desperately needs help. So I sent her $500. 2 weeks later another sob story. I was thinking of pulling the plug and saying no. Shes gives me a story of how she hasn't been home and she's working hard to pay off debt however she needs some cash. So here comes the brain on a dick. Sends her another $500.. I've chalked it up to dont think with ur dick. Some Chinese girls are cut throat. She was telling me and sending screen shots of how no one at 42 and none of her girl friends are willing to help her out. Que red flag. If friends aren't willing to help u out in a bad pinch it must be u. Not ur friends. Shes probably burned a crap load of people to literally running away from work colleagues and ex bosses
    Brooo. Did you at least get to fuck her for the 1k you paid?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I saw her maybe 4 or 5 times previously. It was great! Then the last time I saw her she was apparently so tired she was sleeping during our session.

Also meng, unfortunately I didn't get to fuk her hahah
    Last edited by Azninvasion85; 13-11-2020 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Update

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The best value of sex is always in the shop, and within like 3-6 times, unless the girl genuinely like you I found the enthusiasm can last very long.

Having transactions with WLs outside always cost a lot more in my case so I stopped pursuing this.

Sounds like Mimi has quite a bit of mess up in her life. I used to be quite close to a WL. Best sex ever but I struggled for 8months financially and realized I can never save her from her debt caused by her stupidity (also high interest online loans) then I gave up.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I saw her maybe 4 or 5 times previously. It was great! Then the last time I saw her she was apparently so tired she was sleeping during our session.

Well that sucks. Anyways. As others have said. Stick to seeing the girls in the shops. Support them by seeing them in the shops and that’s it.

Anything else will either end in heartbreak and/or a much much lighter wallet.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    When you mentioned your story I did sense she wouldn't be available or keen to meet you up. Her story of her loan didn't quite make sense to me but that's not important.

I think your one thousand dollars was well spent if you consider it buying yourself a lesson. I have spent more for my lessons. And there are people I know in real life spent even more ridiculously for their lessons😂.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Haha yeah 100% learnt. It was just i honesty thought she needed some help so its why I helped lol
    Last edited by Azninvasion85; 13-11-2020 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Update

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Uodate! Just got a payment =)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What ?
    She payed you back?
    If true that’s amazing

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah! I got transferred!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is there a toilet in the rooms here?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So any links to her ad or where can we get details on where she is ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Booking

AsiaAddict, clear you inbox I can’t reply to your dm.
    Can you book for me this Saturday 21st Nov 11:00am for 1 hour. What are Mimi's charges and has the services changed?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi odb, can you help to arrange for me as well?
    Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi odb, can you arrange for me too?
    Thanks.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast