Thread: Hard Massage + Backwalking (if possible)

Junior Member(有D料到)

Hard Massage + Backwalking (if possible)

Hi
    I am more of an RNT guy.
    Does anyone recommend any shops that do super hard massage (back walking is a plus) with HJ
    Dont care about GFE. Just want that good massage and blissful release.

Anywhere is fine

MILFs are ok but not GILFS :X
    Thank you

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is something that can properly fuck up your life if done wrong. Hell, if done right it can still feel like you are walking away from a brawl.

I think heading to traditional massage is the better bet and find the chinese granny with 30 years experience. The greatest left me hurting like I was in a brawl after 8 hours in the gym, but 3 days later I felt better then I ever could've imagined. Zero english chinese lady that played my back like a first chair violinist with the balance of a ballerina while walking my oiled back.

Go someplace else for the release.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    True
    Better go to professional service to get that. Don’t you care about your spinal? It can be damaged and you will be tied to armchair. Not many ml are trained properly and has medical knowledge. Yes, some can walk but they won’t be aware enough of the danger, and you want to risk it? Otherwise, you can go to St. Ive massage (near shopping centre, above a laundry shop, they provide health rebates so they must have someone qualified.
    Quote Originally Posted by theusual View Post
    This is something that can properly fuck up your life if done wrong. Hell, if done right it can still feel like you are walking away from a brawl.

I think heading to traditional massage is the better bet and find the chinese granny with 30 years experience. The greatest left me hurting like I was in a brawl after 8 hours in the gym, but 3 days later I felt better then I ever could've imagined. Zero english chinese lady that played my back like a first chair violinist with the balance of a ballerina while walking my oiled back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ahlungor's list is a great reference for you. It's a bit out of date at this point, some of these ladies are not working, e.g. Alisa(?), but Candy (no 6) is:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post1984990

Quote Originally Posted by theusual View Post

I think I get you. Some really hard massages you can be sore the next day. But after that, feel fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Markin View Post
    Ahlungor's list is a great reference for you. It's a bit out of date at this point, some of these ladies are not working, e.g. Alisa(?), but Candy (no 6) is:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post1984990
    Thanks brother Marlin,

Firm massage and back walking, Candy at VIP Pyrmont is the best option.

Firm massage period, Yuki at Bondi always deliver.

If that’s what the OP is looking for , look no further, the fact that both ladies offers sensational part 2, is, well, as he said, just a bonus, no ?

BTW, he said blissful release! Hope he will share a review afterwards ......... haha