Thread: After Report - Boasting, not fantasies

Senior Member(無間使者)

After Report - Boasting, not fantasies

Have been thinking about my experiences for a while and trying to recollect girls I've seen.
    Wechat is pretty dead nowadays, but about 3 years ago I met a cute little ML on it. Never to waste timeI asked what services were offered and she replied with what would you like. Anal for 4 pineapples. Agreed instantly. Thought she was a private but wirked out of a shop in Spring Hill.
    Looked cuter in her phitis slightly chubby in real life.
    Clean shaven, she could deep throat like no other. Strings of saliva, just the way I like it. Told me to hold her head and not let go which was even hotter.
    Had me some DATY. Never go straight in. Circle. Play. Flick. Lick. She was mianing and crying with ecstasy, and I pushed my penis into her vagina. One deep single thrust. Then back to DATY. Then two thrusts, back to DATY. And so the buikd up continued, four thrusts, DATY, five thrusts. She was trying to get me to keep thusting jnside, but I knew I had to build the tension, the momentum. Got to ten thrusts. Went to DATY, single lick before before going back in thrusting like a madman, back and forth like I'm cycling up the Alpe d'Huez.
    All of a sudden she screamed and came violently squirting all over. It was a sexy hot mess.
    I turned her over finger out of her ass, using her own kiquid as lubricant, I slowly inserted my penis in her asshole. Rocking back and forth slowly, I inserted a couple of fingers in her vagina, placing pressure increasing the tightness. Building up speed i removed my fingers and she rubbed herself until she came agsin, her contractions intensifying my sensations as I came inside her ass. Pulling out slowly my penis still thribbing and cum flowing out of her ass, she turned around and engulfed my penis in her mouth, milking avery last drop.
    Dirty. Sexy. Naughty. She asked for a goodbye kiss, i said nooooo.
    Saw her twice more. Each time just as hot. She started messaging me three four times a day, asking me to come. She was going back home soon znd wasn't sure if or when sge would return to Oz. So I went to her. Broke her. Paid her and gave her another pineapple. Wanted to leave with a good memory of her, deleted my Wechat account (have another one now, women my addiction).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I need more bedtime stories

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What the fuck is this forum anymore?
    Just drunk fan fiction?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by asianobsessed View Post
    What the fuck is this forum anymore?
    Just drunk fan fiction?
    Fan fiction and weird multiple profiles harassing BW and anyone else.
    I swear it is an intentional ploy so that this forum starts getting less attention cause they think it's full of 40 years old's just having sad cums in front of their keyboards.
    Reading some of the comments on this forum, I wouldn't be surprised if some of these punters inform the police about shops because they have been double booked once, can't see 'their" girl or they can't get the services they have heard she has given to others.

That's my tinfoil hat theory.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Honestly, I’ve given up this, once used for good reports and users SHOW RESPECT EACH OTHER, forum after all these fucking craps from so called keyboard warriors attacking others, weird abn stories and pointless posts by some users. Kudos to old members for their previous info and respect to others users...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree that these ransoms who flood all these threads about BW and RD about to be locked up is very annoying and pushing people away. I sick of reading a review and the next comment is about some taskforce or police is about to lock them up.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yep, its either bullshit or BW/RD hate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I love people who never post complaining about the quality of the posts

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavs View Post
    I agree that these ransoms who flood all these threads about BW and RD about to be locked up is very annoying and pushing people away. I sick of reading a review and the next comment is about some taskforce or police is about to lock them up.
    There's some truth to it. BW wrote a pedophile style story on here, written from a first person's perspective, long before you turned up.