Thread: Chinese massage Tooronga Terrace Beverly Hills

Senior Member(無間使者)

Chinese massage Tooronga Terrace Beverly Hills

Wednesday last week woke with a bad back & was just after a good massage.
    Been to this place before & most of the girls here know how to massage
    Rang the bell & was greeted by a familiar face I know from Riverwood ,Jenny but found out later she is Helen here .
    Into the first room ,walls here not to ceiling & only a curtain for door but I was only here for a massage .
    $60 /hr paid & got ready for Helen's return .Told her my lower back had a problem & she got to work on me .
    Had not seen Helen /Jenny for about 18 mths at Riverwood & had a good chat about what she had been doing { report on her at Riverwood a while ago].Helen does a great massage & got stuck into the problem lower back .
    About 40 mins in she starts some brushing of the tackle & whispers ,do you want extra today?
    Yes !!! so she starts some great tackle play .10 mins pass & time is getting away so I ask to extend another half if I can massage her .OKAY!!!!
    She strips to real a great body for a girl of late 30/40, A puppies with a trimmed bush .Her body would still pass as a 20 yr old,.great tight little bum .
    I'm standing at her head giving her back a good massage & she in playing with my shaft & nuts giving them a good time .
    I get her to turn over & start massage her inner thighs & around her groin & mound .I remember from previous encounter no fingers inside but she enjoys a good tongue lashing which went for 10 mins or so '
    I told her I had a dom & gave it to her to roll on & began standing mish with her across the table , she kept saying be quiet.
    I stopped & got her to lay front down across the table & continued pumping in doggy till I finally blew in the bag.
    After a bit of cleaning & tidying up gave her $60 for extras which had been our previous agreement.Plus $40 for the extra time .
    A good time had considering I was only after a massage BUT will been returning again tomorrow.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    NO not her, she works at 337 chinese massage riverwood Monday & Thursday

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is this shop number 12?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    not sure of the number but it is opposite the station & next to the news agent