Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Alice at Bexley Massage - a pretty good session with a fun girl

Person's Name : Alice

Establishment : Bexley Massage

Date of Visit : 20/10/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Bexley Massage ? Bexley Massage

Phone : 9567 9900

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr (daytime rate, diamond service)

Size/shape : Cute face, quite short, slim frame (with a bit of a tummy), A/B-cups, trimmed bush.

Nationality or Ethnicity : SG

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : A pretty good session with a fun girl.

My experience/comments : I mentioned in last week’s review of Kiki at this shop that I met the flirty Alice at the end of the session and recognised her as Mimi from 18 Brookvale and Taylor’s of Lidcombe. I hadn’t had a session with her at either of those shops, so I booked her today.

Alice was just finishing some food when I arrived so I had a chat with the lovely Bella, the receptionist. I told the girls that I wanted a double with the two of them but Bella shook her head and Alice said “She got husband”. “I don’t mind” I replied – as Warnie said when he was criticised for appealing too much, “If you don’t ask, you don’t get”.

Alice is quite short and has a cute face and is very playful.

Alice took me to the room and as I undressed we talked about the girls I knew from 18 and Taylor’s and it turned out Linda from 18 is a friend of hers.

She removed her white top and tartan miniskirt to reveal a slim figure (just the start of a bit of a tummy), with A/B-cups and a trimmed bush.

After the shower I lay down and Alice immediately started playing with my cock and making comments about it. I said she could take a photo of it if she wanted so she did and sent it to Linda. Linda then called back and we had a chat (does that make this session a threesome?)

Down to business and Alice was soon sucking me. It was a pretty good BBBJ – very slightly toothy and not particularly deep but still OK with nice eye-contact.

We had some 69 and Alice took a while to warm up but she was then moaning and wriggling around. She stopped sucking me and applied some lube to my cock and was stroking me. This was good and I had to get her to stop before I squirted so I didn’t get her across the line. I was going to ask for some DATY but she said she wanted to fuck so I let her dress me.

She climbed aboard for some cowgirl which was good as she rode me well.

Alice then asked me to fuck her so I then suggested some doggie. At first she said “Too big” but she immediately changed her mind and said “OK, doggie”.

I stood at the side of the bed and re-entered. This was also good as she has a nicely shaped bum and she got quite loud while watching the action in the very large mirror at the foot of the bed. My hand was swiped away as soon as I started to finger her arsehole.

Mish next and more lube was applied. I pounded away for quite a while but it was possibly too much lube as at first couldn’t get sufficient traction but I then moved her legs together and this did the trick and I squirted.

Alice showered first and as she dried herself she said she was from Singapore and has been in Australia for two years.

She works at 39b on Mondays and Tuesdays and also somewhere else but she wouldn’t say where.

She told me she was 22. Might be right but I would have guessed a couple of years older.

The photos they use are real but taken a couple of years ago when she had a different hairstyle and, as is always the case with these studio photos, the girl looks better in the photos than in the middle of a working day. (The same applies to everyone.)

Quick shower and it was time to leave and I went and had another chat with Bella and she gave me a recommendation for another girl to see.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    great review thanks