Date of Visit : 20/10/20
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : - Fantasy Club 35 - Camperdown
    Phone :0405830742
    Hours of Business : 10am till 3am but varies
    Rates : I had the $150 Diamond service 30 mins
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese cross
    Services Provided showered together, bbbj, body slide full service ect ect
    Value for money/recommend? : yes and ticked my boxes
    My experience/comments : my first punt since COVID so I was ready for this one. Arrived at Fantacy35 and was shown to the room to await the introductions. First Lady in was Hellen. Pink hair, nice smile and promising chest size. She smiled and that was good enough for me. She led me to the room and we showered. Thorough wash and all was ready. Now this lady has beautiful breasts and perfect nipples. She said 36C and I can say they were very genuine Cs and all natural. Caressed them and the nips were nice and responsive.a little body to body, a little Spanish and a cat bath that worked down to a nice bbbj. She worked on the little guy for a while and it was pretty good. Lifted her up for a pussy slide but she wasn’t really into it so she went back to the bbbj. Niceeeeeeee.Time to go the missionary so dommed up and she slid under me and was good to go. Well being so long off the punt I knew I wasn’t going to last and when she started to pussy pump me I was a goner. Very good. Laid there inside her for a while and she did some nice pussy contractions on the little guy.done and dusted. Quick shower and out the door.damn this COVID thing. Over it. The punting now restarted will continue.
    Quick summary. Nice lady. Magnificent tits and nipples. A good punt. I will return

Shop Owner
    Thanks for your AR. We keep providing new girls every day!!
    35 Parramatta Rd Anannadale nsw 2038

Wechat : fantasyclub04

Landline:9519 8998

Mobile :0405 830 742