I thought it was time to venture outside again and visit a shop, I was not disappointed.

I'm pretty new to the scene at around a dozen punts but I was interested in checking back in to one of the first shops I visited. The entrance to 303 is on a back ally in Campsie. There is some foot traffic past it during the day and it is viable from a school so certain times of day can make for a potential crowd of spectators but then, they probably don't care or realise it's a shop.

As for the shop itself, the mamasan is nice and the bouncer/2ic is amicable. I don't feel like the place is unclean like some shops I've visited but, it isn't brining home any awards on that front. I've had a variety of punts there but I've always walked away happy, Bobo was no exception.

Bobo told me she was from Beijing and i was drawn in by her cute face, especially her adorable nose. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed and her tush was firm to the touch. although she seemed self concious about her tummy it was cuetly curvy and all can be forgiven with the sexy pair of breasts right above it. I'm not really a breast man but they are some great assets she has there by my estimation.
She presented herself far more conservatively than some girls I've seen but she quickly turned to being more forward and cheeky once I was out of the shower. She tried to get me to dance, not a skill I posses, which quickly progressed to her kneeling and taking me into her mouth. Oh boy had it been a while and it felt great! I'm pretty sensative so I can find it difficult to get hard from felacio, but she did bring to climax with a hand job/69 combo. After eating her out while I recovered we were both ready and eager for another round. The dom went on and in I went. She was well lubed up after my mouth but still had that tight embrace, I was pretty lost in the moment but, I feel like she was tensing her muscles just right to bring me to a second climax. She really new how to press the right buttons in me with moans and movement to push me over the edge.

We talked a little afterwards but her english wasn't quiet there for casual conversation (my mandarin is near non-existant which didn't help). She is a smoker too, I didn't notice it much but if that is an issue for you it might be worth skipping her. All in all I had a grand time and would fuck again