Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 53 Leabons Lane, Seven Hills

Phone : 02 8664 4789

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm/7 days

Rates : $50 for 45 mins. $50 for NHJ

Size/shape : Size 8, a bit thick around the middle but tight

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : Massage, B2B, NHJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Experience: Came across a few reviews on this place and Nicky in particular so I thought I would give it a go so called ahead and booked.

Greeted by one of the girls as I entered (I will come back to her later) and she directed me to a room. Waited for Nicky. She walks in in a very small sexy dress. Firstly, a couple of other reviews I have seen talk about her like she is a model with a modelÂ’s body. She is attractive. She has a great rack and tight body. But I would give her face 6 or a 7 out of 10. Body would be an 8. Boobs are good. They feel good too. One review said they were perfect with no scars. I saw quite a large prominent scar.

Anyway, I undress and lay down and she begins what was an average massage. It wasnÂ’t bad but wasnÂ’t great. Started with a towel over me. Pressing the knees and hands into my body. Starting at the legs and working her way up. Then comes a bit of oil. It was ok because it felt good but she moved to other areas too fast and too often and then kept going back and forth to the same areas over and over again.

Where her score went up was on the TT. Heaps of it. So many girls donÂ’t touch you until the flip. Not this girl. Heaps of it which was great. What was also good was no mention of cash. I flipped over and she went to work. I pulled her dress down to expose one breast and she quickly got the rest off. Again, no discussion of cash. She was great at part 2. HJ was great. She pushed her boobs in my face. Slapped my hard on on her boobs. Blew on it as she pulled me off. She offered a CBJ but $100 was more than I wanted to spend. After a while I couldnÂ’t hold anymore.

Overall, it was very good and you wonÂ’t be disappointed if you see her.

Lastly, if you like a girl with a pretty face, see Bella. She appeared to have a slim body, natural B cups but a very very beautiful face. As soon as I saw her I asked her name and knew I would book her next time. Pretty fricken hot!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review mxxt81
    The $100 charge for her cbj s a bit steep but In the heat of the moment I have handed over the cash to her several times not really worth it but I can't say no at the time, nice girl sexy body lots of positive reviews.