Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: police bust

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

police bust

I arrived early for my massage appointment so i had a beer over the road I witness 4 police officers wherein rubber glover go inside ssds tue 4.30 pm, close one for me i hope no punters are in strife.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fuck that was lucky. Did they bring anyone out?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tab123 View Post
    Fuck that was lucky. Did they bring anyone out?
    Maybe Khesan and Truths rants came true and they got Brownwallaby?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I did not hang about to see honestly felt a little shaken.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahaha you didht grab another beer and popcorn out?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wasn't the only shop visited by the oinkers yesterday. Be careful out there comrades

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeandCoffee View Post
    Wasn't the only shop visited by the oinkers yesterday. Be careful out there comrades
    Which others do you know of?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavs View Post
    Which others do you know of?
    This wasn’t because of truths rants.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    This wasn’t because of truths rants.
    Can confirm. I know one shop owner got a visit from the cops in regards to a shady side hustle that happened at SSDS. Owners are getting rightfully scared right now and girls are reeling back on certain options in fear of getting busted. Naive part of me thinks the bust had nothing to do with the nature of these businesses and more to do with other certain activities that were happening in SSDS. Expect disappointment in the next couple of weeks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone been caught up in raid, what happens to the punter? This will cool my jets for awhile

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Unless youre naked or with your dick inside someone, they usually let you go. They go after the girls and the owners mostly. If youre a punter and youre dumb enough to get shitty at the police ... well...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Feel good next I guess...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    Feel good next I guess...
    exactly why I’m staying away.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    Unless youre naked or with your dick inside someone, they usually let you go. They go after the girls and the owners mostly. If youre a punter and youre dumb enough to get shitty at the police ... well...
    Umm aren’t we all naked during a massage?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Naked? Massage? I go to these places to get my haircut .

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    To be fair there are some police busts that arent bad. Like a policewoman with big tits. Thats not bad.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I love reports like these ..can anyone else confirm with facts exactly what happened.
    So if you were raiding a shop would you have all four go through the same door or would 2 go through the front and 2 go through the back?
    If you were having a beer across the road wouldn't you hang around to see what happened, feeling quite safe? Quite shaken, maybe but what's the threat? Human nature would be to sit at the bar and watch.
    Then we have someone else jump on the bandwagon and state some generalized comments about another "so called raid".
    Forgive me for being a doubter but whats the best way to lessen the trade of a place like this?
    Yes I was not there, yes it could be true, do you think with the popularity of this shop that more punters would have intel?
    Flame me if you wish.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The police are more focused on COVID rules. Under the Chief Health Officer’s directions, spas and massage parlours cannot operate during the COVID-19 public health emergency. Not sure if they have been officially lifted or not? Can anyone confirm.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    4fow2: what are you saying, that the raids didn’t happen and it’s a way to lessen trade through that shop??

It definitely got raided. I can’t answer for why ol mate above didn’t sit in the pub and watch but it did.
    And the reason people are being coy on here could be a number of reasons. Could be the people who told them read this forum? Could be they don’t want to talk openly about police matters and bring attention to themselves or others. Could also be a few other reasons.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    really? I was there today, still looks busy to me. I saw the mature lady, sounds and looks the boss. Handed me the proper sign in form to fill up for COVID safe thingy. Must have been warned by police I suppose.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast