Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: police bust

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone believing Truth / Khe Sanh’s police investigation BS possesses the similar IQ to his, which is < 100

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    anyone noticing less girls working this past week? anytime has only 2-3 girls on odd days, SSDS girls not as willing with new clients as well, a few bad punts recently I must say...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think they're finding harder to get girls. I know one shop told me that

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    anyone noticing less girls working this past week? anytime has only 2-3 girls on odd days, SSDS girls not as willing with new clients as well, a few bad punts recently I must say...
    ...they had a visit last week. Not Covid or punting related, but enough to make them and girls nervous.

I’d suggest keeping a low profile atm at some of the more popular locals

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Isn’t that what the whole theme of this thread is about ??? A lot of the shops have had visits. Mostly just standard covid checking and some a lot more than that. Whether it’s A or B there is a lot of fear there atm. It’ll pass and the shops that have had specific issues will probably feature on this forum soon for a different reason than good/bad service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some of the new girls have left: a couple were providing services below par, whilst a couple went the other way, way beyond, which made E nervous. One has already surfaced in a rival shop.

The demand never stops for prostitution and the police won't shut down any shop....
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    tried a not so popular shop last week with a TW ml, actually had quite a nice session, safe and fun

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    From what I hear the decrease in staff at FG/AT isn't a result of the police visit. The owners fired staff.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm sure we're just the starting effects of the travel restrictions, alot of these girls TW, HK, KR were all working holiday visas, with no new ones coming in, and ones expiring over the course of the last 7 months...
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where the fuck is this SSDS?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Where the fuck is this SSDS?
    LOL Sounds very fustrated Bro SSDS Sunshine Day Spa 946 Logan Rd, Brisbane

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    LOL Sounds very fustrated Bro SSDS Sunshine Day Spa 946 Logan Rd, Brisbane
    Remember to buy your tickets to the Policeman’s Ball

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Feel good and any time are in trouble from the 6 pineapples post

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceman View Post
    More info please. The only way dumb cunts learn is if you beat them over the head with their own stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    From what I hear the decrease in staff at FG/AT isn't a result of the police visit. The owners fired staff.
    In an era that's difficult to find MLs, you fire half of your staffs and can't even fill your rooms. Believe in whatever you want to believe...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    In an era that's difficult to find MLs, you fire half of your staffs and can't even fill your rooms. Believe in whatever you want to believe...
    It helps if you know the entire story.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceman View Post
    I think the people who post stuff like that know exactly what they are doing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyFacedAssassin View Post
    I think the people who post stuff like that know exactly what they are doing.
    Police knows exactly what everyone here or in the shops are doing, it's all in the open, 2p? 3p? 6p? does it make a difference? hj or fs? it's all classified as illegal prostitution by law...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Police knows exactly what everyone here or in the shops are doing, it's all in the open, 2p? 3p? 6p? does it make a difference? hj or fs? it's all classified as illegal prostitution by law...
    We obscure things to retain reasonable doubt in court. Means it's harder for them to build a case that has unclear or obtuse meanings in words. They know what it means but they need to remove the doubt for a prosecution to succeed. Other evidence is usually obtained and whats said here remains heresay and circumstantial but it still leads them to points of interest when we name names and shops.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast