Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: police bust

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by carlco777 View Post
    i'm not sure whether or not this is entirely true. first they have to prove money changed hands. if money changed hands, then it is a transaction. transaction is supposed to be between two people only. if more than two people, then you are supposed to have licence. that is where brothels come into play.

in QLD, a lot of things are illegal. natural services are not illegal. the OFFERING of natural services is illegal. so if you go into a massage shop and paid for MASSAGE ONLY, and it somehow ended up with FS, nothing illegal took place. but if you PAID FOR FS, then yes, that is illegal for both parties.

i'm sure a lot of people don't know this, but anal sex is illegal. whether QLD or anywhere else. that means, your wife or your girlfriend can actually complain to the police that you had anal sex with her. i think it's called sodomy or something similar. do your own research. i'm not going into this here.

not too long ago, prostitution was illegal in QLD. but now it is ok. BUT one premise, one girl. that is the rule. THREE-SOME, FOUR-SOME, FIVE-SOME etc ... all illegal. if you think you want to change that, join the government, then get the law changed. simple as that. nothing to argue.
    I think you had better do a bit more research. Pretty much everything you have said is incorrect.

They don't have to prove money changed hands. Just being on the premises of an illegal brothel without reasonable excuse is enough to get charged.

If you pay for a service and natural sex of any kind takes place, then that is illegal.

Anal sex is not illegal. The minimum legal age for consentual anal sex was lowered from 18 to 16 back in 2016, and the reference to it being called sodomy was also removed at this time.

Threesomes are technically legal so long as it happens as an outcall, and you book each WL individually. If you are a regular with a WL, it's probably not that difficult to ask if she has a friend she might like to play with and go from there.

I am of course, happy to be corrected on any of these points.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardup42 View Post
    They check there phones first, no agents allowed. Try ringing the number of the SW while you are with her. I didnt mean the customer gets fined, I don't know what happens if the customer is caught. The exchange of money is not what they look for, the advertising of natural services, reports from the community more than 1 girl per dwelling ie forums. It is easy busts they go for. Queensland is still backwards in there laws
    But i think it is all just politics, in the end, lots of girls advertise BBBJ, CIM, RIMMING, 69, DFK, it isnt really enforced. Just every now and again they do raids.
    I don't think there are any laws against the customer recieiveing natural services ?
    first of all, i must say there is a difference between a massage girl and a prostitute. if there is a raid on a massage shop, they first have to prove that the massage girl is a prostitute. THEY CANNOT ASSUME. for that, they have to prove that the girl received a sum of money for SEXUAL services. that means they have to get the girl to admit that she knew she was going to have to provide sexual services for the amount of money she received. if the massage girl insist that she was only giving a massage, there is nothing they can do. but what they normally do is, they will threaten the girl with visa problems blah blah blah and they will make use of the girl's weak English, beat around the bush until the girl admits or says something that sounds like a confession.

<< i just realized that i have a lot more to say about this topic and if i go on and on, it will be a few pages and i don't want to waste my time on something that is not going to benefit me. >>

anyway, a lot of things are difficult to prove, that is why the police don't conduct too many raids. too much time wasted. the only times they raid is when they receive a complaint about a shop or location, and they have to do follow-up paperwork on the complaint so they raid.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by exflux View Post
    first of all, i must say there is a difference between a massage girl and a prostitute. if there is a raid on a massage shop, they first have to prove that the massage girl is a prostitute. THEY CANNOT ASSUME. for that, they have to prove that the girl received a sum of money for SEXUAL services. that means they have to get the girl to admit that she knew she was going to have to provide sexual services for the amount of money she received. if the massage girl insist that she was only giving a massage, there is nothing they can do. but what they normally do is, they will threaten the girl with visa problems blah blah blah and they will make use of the girl's weak English, beat around the bush until the girl admits or says something that sounds like a confession.

<< i just realized that i have a lot more to say about this topic and if i go on and on, it will be a few pages and i don't want to waste my time on something that is not going to benefit me. >>

anyway, a lot of things are difficult to prove, that is why the police don't conduct too many raids. too much time wasted. the only times they raid is when they receive a complaint about a shop or location, and they have to do follow-up paperwork on the complaint so they raid.
    Bollocks.

Section 229E of the Criminal Code defines prostitution as the provision to another person, under a commercial arrangement, of any of the following:

Sexual intercourse;

Oral sex

Masturbation;

Any other activity that involves a person using another person for their sexual satisfaction involving physical contact.

Evidence can include large sums of cash, excessive condoms etc etc.

There are numerous other offences relating to sex work.

These include:

Being in a place used for prostitution;

Allowing premises to be used for prostitution;

Permitting a child under 18 to be at a place that is used for prostitution.

Manager of a brothel providing sex work at a place other than the brothel

Operating a licensed brothel in a place other than in a building;

Failing to personally supervise a licensed brothel.

They quite often involve Immigration also and if you are on a student or other temporary visa......

Sent from my BAH3-L09 using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i have known a lady whos been in the industry for a very long time. she has told me that why massage parlours get sussed out is because most of them don't know the rules and regulations of the law here in australia. most of these ladies come from international countries as they probably cant do it in their own country due to strict laws. hence they come here thinking they can do anything they want.
    laws are: if you are working on your own in your own home- legal
    having two or more ladies working in a home privately -illegal. (comes under a different law in itself).
    if you have a massage sign on the outside of your building and that's all you have advertised that is all you can do nothing else. if you take a gentleman inside and offer massage with extras (sex) -illegal. this here is where asian ladies and so on are getting caught in the act by police. police will go undercover and suss these places out to make sure they abide by the law.
    true geniune ladies that have been in the industry for a long time are geniune. my opinion see private ladies(aussie) not shops and ask the ladies how long they have been in the industry that way it will give you an indication they know the laws. pick aussie ladies not asian. ask questions first before you go that way you will feel safer. if you go into a place and there are two or more ladies standing around GET OUT QUICK, as if you are on the premises and an undercover cop comes through u will get fine. be careful my fellows mates. choose carefully. there are ladies out there that are geniune and pay taxes just like us. they are trying to earn a living like us. give them a hand.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did the proposed changes to prostitution legislation go through state parliament?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holdan View Post
    Did the proposed changes to prostitution legislation go through state parliament?
    More talk but no action. NSW decriminalized decades ago. QLD still in the 1950's to suit the 'bible belt' that runs through the Redland's and up North in Peter Dutton's electorate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    More talk but no action. NSW decriminalized decades ago. QLD still in the 1950's to suit the 'bible belt' that runs through the Redland's and up North in Peter Dutton's electorate
    I see - not good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The report into it by the QLRC is due on 31/3/23. Then it will need to be debated and voted on by parliment. Which probably means it'll be next finacial year at the earliest before anything changes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jd player View Post
    i have known a lady whos been in the industry for a very long time. she has told me that why massage parlours get sussed out is because most of them don't know the rules and regulations of the law here in australia. most of these ladies come from international countries as they probably cant do it in their own country due to strict laws. hence they come here thinking they can do anything they want.
    laws are: if you are working on your own in your own home- legal
    having two or more ladies working in a home privately -illegal. (comes under a different law in itself).
    if you have a massage sign on the outside of your building and that's all you have advertised that is all you can do nothing else. if you take a gentleman inside and offer massage with extras (sex) -illegal. this here is where asian ladies and so on are getting caught in the act by police. police will go undercover and suss these places out to make sure they abide by the law.
    true geniune ladies that have been in the industry for a long time are geniune. my opinion see private ladies(aussie) not shops and ask the ladies how long they have been in the industry that way it will give you an indication they know the laws. pick aussie ladies not asian. ask questions first before you go that way you will feel safer. if you go into a place and there are two or more ladies standing around GET OUT QUICK, as if you are on the premises and an undercover cop comes through u will get fine. be careful my fellows mates. choose carefully. there are ladies out there that are geniune and pay taxes just like us. they are trying to earn a living like us. give them a hand.
    any idea if Chloe has been in the industry a long time and if she is bitter about the success of asian girls in Brisbane?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    any idea if Chloe has been in the industry a long time and if she bitter about the success of asian girls in Brisbane?
    LOL, you beat me to it.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456