Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: police bust

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I sent the PLA at test on the 12th I think of this month,
    Ellie's Chinese massage at annerly has been running 2/3 illegal brothels in Capalaba all about 100mt from each other ,natural therapies was call a general touch then moved across the street and the old shop name changed to natural therapies then gentle touch moved across the street down the arcade then in Feb pink spa opened all 3 shops offering full service asked the special questions as i had a meeting with some special people in a few days
    The girl in pink said I am only a student I don't do that but the 2 big tited girls in the next room do , next time you come you can do a 4 hand massage and I can watch ( kinky)
    What happened was all 3 parlours get Abns the next day ( have a look do a search ) all three on the same day ,same day renu at 57 Thomas st Chevron isld got one too ( was warned I am getting close)
    Said under management ( but has been running 2 different accounts and the same 2 phone numbers for more than 5 months ) just smoking mirror's same owner
    the owner is Dee dees massage the shelf company that rents the property is in her husband's name for more than 5 years now running illegaly ( some has been caught with they pants down) the PLA has been running a protection service for all the illegal massage parlour/ brothel and there is about 40 of them
    Same as 136 station Rd dara ( bell new slave tricked to sign the contract) has ran illegal for more than 5 years was d& P , Dee dees , here's one you don't know about 5 star ( the girl work out it was a scam and told them to get fucked) then ringthop and now (bell) 136 station Rd dara ( should of seen her face when I mentioned the true owner's name ) " that woman" don't want anything to do with her ( her face looked like someone died)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceman View Post
    Ellie's Chinese massage at annerly has been running 2/3 illegal brothels in Capalaba all about 100mt from each other ,natural therapies was call a general touch then moved across the street and the old shop name changed to natural therapies then gentle touch moved across the street down the arcade then in Feb pink spa opened all 3 shops offering full service asked the special questions as i had a meeting with some special people in a few days
    The girl in pink said I am only a student I don't do that but the 2 big tited girls in the next room do , next time you come you can do a 4 hand massage and I can watch ( kinky)
    What happened was all 3 parlours get Abns the next day ( have a look do a search ) all three on the same day ,same day renu at 57 Thomas st Chevron isld got one too ( was warned I am getting close)
    Said under management ( but has been running 2 different accounts and the same 2 phone numbers for more than 5 months ) just smoking mirror's same owner
    the owner is Dee dees massage the shelf company that rents the property is in her husband's name for more than 5 years now running illegaly ( some has been caught with they pants down) the PLA has been running a protection service for all the illegal massage parlour/ brothel and there is about 40 of them
    Same as 136 station Rd dara ( bell new slave tricked to sign the contract) has ran illegal for more than 5 years was d& P , Dee dees , here's one you don't know about 5 star ( the girl work out it was a scam and told them to get fucked) then ringthop and now (bell) 136 station Rd dara ( should of seen her face when I mentioned the true owner's name ) " that woman" don't want anything to do with her ( her face looked like someone died)

Another hilarious post in the brisbane cesspool !!!

What a fuckin hero !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Which shop do you own spaceman ? Or are you a brothel owner ? Must be one or the other. No other reason you will spout such pointless shit

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by RockHardGuy View Post
    Which shop do you own spaceman ? Or are you a brothel owner ? Must be one or the other. No other reason you will spout such pointless shit
    Ive noticed there are only a few he praises for having the correct paper work.
    Reckon it is one of or all of them.

Either that or he's an accountant, who gets off on looking at abn numbers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't own any shops at all I am a pest and carpet man if you see.what I see
    Your been caught out
    Running illegal brothels , horse trading human flesh for your bank account
    When I ask a girl how are you and look them straight in the eye , they know I mean it ( the.other girls say you are Really nice ) I will help them no matter what the consequent
    I know there real names , where they live , and more important that they are ok
    I have given away more than 500,000 to help over people over my life
    And you will never know who iam
    Only a few people know who I really am
    If your a horse trader I promise you I will sneak up behind you and bite you in the bum and put you in jail
    Even the police have asked who are you,
    I am a gost with teeth
    Don't become the focus of my attention
    Because if your dirty you will be going to jail

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by truth View Post
    Formula2000 aka BW in nasty space. Dont wanna junk your rep with the sycophants huh.
    Hahahaha. There is a serious side though. You and raping girls. Heard another disgusting story today. For old mate Tavs lol. Confused. Giving you the hint einstein. The courts will sort it.
    The thing is that rape and violence are being investigated and BW and Reddoor are the prime suspects and their DMs of course. Evidence gathered so no point warning you now. Still its fun. And there's others. When a girl says no it means no. Maybe you havent noticed an escalation in police activities as I foreshadowed. confused. ffs
    Funny thing is, if the investigations are real you yourself will also be under investigation for all the ‘inside’ info you and a few others spout here. Investigations work best when people are not highlighting the fact to those they are after as this makes their job far harder.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceman View Post

You claim to be smart enough to figure all this out, yet you aren't smart enough to realise the PLA doesn't handle illegal prostitution. They are only responsible for the regulating of legal prostitution.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Every day I drop by here to read (or at least try to read - sometimes they’re totally impossible to make sense of ) one of truths rants. And today I’ve been rewarded with about 5 of them in a 1 hour window. At least keeps the forum going I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Solicitation. Put your dick where you like.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    hope its more to do with the COVID than anything else

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by truth View Post
    hahahha back to your pointless life.
    Says the idiot who spent 1am to 4am posting total horse shit on here. 🤣🤣

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Truth must be one ugly massage lady to be so obsessed with BW

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RockHardGuy View Post
    Truth must be one ugly massage lady to be so obsessed with BW
    Might be his ex-wife or something lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My guess he is a punter who can't get a natural erection. He has sadly mistaken hanging out in the kitchen with the girls as a sense of belonging.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    More like a punter who can no longer get a natural erection.
    Sadly misguided thinking hanging around the kitchen with the girls gives him purpose in life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilAccio View Post
    More like a punter who can no longer get a natural erection.
    Sadly misguided thinking hanging around the kitchen with the girls gives him purpose in life.
    not sure why talking to the girls in the kitchen is somehow seen as a bad thing... it has no bearing on anyone or who anyone is as a person at all..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    not sure why talking to the girls in the kitchen is somehow seen as a bad thing... it has no bearing on anyone or who anyone is as a person at all..
    I like talking in kitchens. There's things to eat there. Sometimes food too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    How do you block specific users before their first post.......
    On the iPhone Tapatalk app, click the persons name, then click on the 3 dots top right corner, then choose “ignore/block”

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by khe sanh View Post
    Being sad sorry and indifferent does not excuse you from investigation. that will happen
    And the ironic thing is you will also be under investigation for your actions in providing tip offs to these people- like it or not, you are also an accessory to BW and RD.

People here are not defending criminal actions that may have happened, more like calling bs on your claims- refer to the stories of Chicken Little or The Boy Who Cried Wolf for more information.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    What do you mean by, under investigation for providing tip offs? What you are saying doesn't make sense.

If assaults have taken place, they will be investigated, no one wants additional assaults.

Do you think the police tell the media to not report on bank robberies so the robbers aren't tipped off?

Will you be under investigation for tipping off khe sanh and truth about their impending investigation?
    Assuming their assertions are true, would the alleged criminals know an investigation was underway if it had not been published here? I would say no but others may disagree.

They have stated that anybody who has had interactions of any form with the alleged criminals is under investigation therefore they themselves are being investigated based on their own statements. I would say say that them telling alleged criminals that they are under investigation and who is after them which they have regularly done would fit the bill.

Quite honestly, the Brisbane part of the site is a joke- I would say 99% of statements here are bs or, taken from other forums or older posts on this one and used as own experience. Do a search and you will see that so many posts here are taken from older ones of someone else with some tweaks made. The questions answered by so-called experts are also easy rip-offs and so easy to make up and put together what is really a myth based on a smidgen of fact or a quick Locanto message about who is there as another example. It is just so easy to bs to you all and you all believe it using the above method- got to love fantasy writing which is all this stuff is.

Risking being in a raid in these dodgy shops is not worth it when there are some great legit workers and Sydney and overseas beckoning. Want a massage, go to a legit shop and get a proper one covered by health provider- nice and cheap. Want a hj, bj or fs? Go to a private provider or brothel. Combine the both and it is a cheaper experience all round and 100% legal. But no, apparently you pay double what you could otherwise or claim ‘special treatment’- again bs or you are suckers for scams.

Tavs, logging out for the last time- Plenty of better sites.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast