Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: police bust

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Or business as usual, with a future court date.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    They pay the fine and carry on and hte police are satisfied they made it look like theyre actually doing something to stop it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m curious as to what the side hustle could be, I fear I’m missing out on something! Was a regular at SSDS for a few years now I’m on the northside so found a place same same but different

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So "Police bust" (scary)becomes Police visit ( minor scary) becomes next day carry on as usual (who cares) .... trying to sell newspapers are we?
    Hands up ...how many of the posters on here have been caught in a Police "raid" ....wow that many.......and how many have gone to court and been charged.....wow that many.
    I've often said if you are not prepared to move in the circles and circumstances with its inherent dangers and repercussions go back to the Creche.
    Puff Puff Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    So "Police bust" (scary)becomes Police visit ( minor scary) becomes next day carry on as usual (who cares) .... trying to sell newspapers are we?
    Tell That to Pam

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Many shops have had covid checks.
    Some shops are more targeted outside this than others

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You’ve all been told is has nothing to do with covid I’m not sure why this convo is still happening. One dude here posted a vague post and no ones even commented...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    Tell That to Pam
    Hers was a little different. She got caught up with a high profile corrupt politician whose dealings and dodgy actions caught her in the net.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
    Can confirm. I know one shop owner got a visit from the cops in regards to a shady side hustle that happened at SSDS. Owners are getting rightfully scared right now and girls are reeling back on certain options in fear of getting busted. Naive part of me thinks the bust had nothing to do with the nature of these businesses and more to do with other certain activities that were happening in SSDS. Expect disappointment in the next couple of weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    You’ve all been told is has nothing to do with covid I’m not sure why this convo is still happening. One dude here posted a vague but correct post and no ones even commented...
    You mean the one above?
    It is a fact that at least 6 shops I know of have had “random” covid checks this week.
    SSDS on the other hand has several issues it could be.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It was a standard visit informing the owner of what is and isn't legal. All the popular shops have had the same random visit from time to time. This was was prompted after the shop was caught breaching COVID19 rules.

Posters referring to anything else are just talking out of their ass.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

KK8MPJ

Quote Originally Posted by Puntersclub View Post
    I’m curious as to what the side hustle could be, I fear I’m missing out on something! Was a regular at SSDS for a few years now I’m on the northside so found a place same same but different
    It's not what you think since it involved a tweeker. From what I was told they were asking if a particular individual had visited a shop. A few reasons why I don't think this particular incident was related to COVID:

1. Contact tracing information is performed by public health officers

2. The shop required that customers wore their underwear and put a towel over their lower body during the massage. Weird thing to do if it was just related to a Covid visit.

2. The ML definitely seemed spooked by the whole thing and was reluctant to do more then the basic option (I assumed because they could quickly cover up to make it seem innocuous).

I could possibly be coming to the incorrect conclusion so take it for what it's worth. Just don't be surprised if you find a certain level of disappointment from some shops for now.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The last confirmed bust I know about was back in april or march, this year. no punters got done and the owners had to pay around a total of around 8k in fines (one paid 6600 and the other around 1400). Lutwyche. Those fines were of a Covid nature, so I dont know why someone said before that police presence has nothing to do with covid. Seems to me if the cops cant get the owners on prostitution charges, Covid charges are the next best thing. Before someone brings up the issue of "just a warning" I'm speaking to the issue involving the fear punters feel of themselves being busted.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    The last confirmed bust I know about was back in april or march, this year. no punters got done and the owners had to pay around 7-8k in fines. Those fines were of a Covid nature, so I dont know why someone said before that police presence has nothing to do with covid. Seems to me if the cops cant get the owners on prostitution charges, Covid charges are the next best thing.
    Main reason I don't think it's primarily related to Covid was because, from what I was told, they were asking if a particular individual had visited their establishment. If this was related to Covid and they were trying to establish contact tracing then that would be done by a public health official and not the cops. My guess, and this is just my conjecture based on what I've been told, the cops were trying to catch someone in particular that might be involved in something fishy and the cops weren't really interested in busting people having a bit of "fun" behind the curtains. Once again this is pretty much conjecture but I don't think the cops were primarily concerned about covid breaches or massage related issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
    Main reason I don't think it's primarily related to Covid was because, from what I was told, they were asking if a particular individual had visited their establishment. If this was related to Covid and they were trying to establish contact tracing then that would be done by a public health official and not the cops. My guess, and this is just my conjecture based on what I've been told, the cops were trying to catch someone in particular that might be involved in something fishy and the cops weren't really interested in busting people having a bit of "fun" behind the curtains. Once again this is pretty much conjecture but I don't think the cops were primarily concerned about covid breaches or massage related issues.
    That may be true, but we know that police get better information if they have leverage in a situation.
    They probably usually get “no speak english” or “just massage” etc up the wazoo when going to massage shops.
    Most shops get scared shitless when the police arrive.
    Using covid as a cover is perfect for poking around, intimidation and ultimately getting what they are after.
    Be it pedo punters, drug activity or basically anything they are looking for.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So did they drag BW out kicking and screaming or what?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty from Marketing View Post
    That may be true, but we know that police get better information if they have leverage in a situation.
    They probably usually get “no speak english” or “just massage” etc up the wazoo when going to massage shops.
    Most shops get scared shitless when the police arrive.
    Using covid as a cover is perfect for poking around, intimidation and ultimately getting what they are after.
    Be it pedo punters, drug activity or basically anything they are looking for.
    Honestly this wouldn't really surprise me. It would be an easy justification for them to sniff out any illegal activity in the name of the "greater good of the general public health" even though I question the efficacy of the police to be able recognize specific breaches of the Public Health Directions by businesses. I personally wouldn't really be concerned about them trying to bust people for having a bit of fun at these shops seeing as how it seems to be one of the worst kept secrets. IMO they seem to mainly go after a shop if there is some other majorly illegal activity going on or they are trying to avoid the taxman.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The “inspection and fine” is just how the licensing fees are collected now. No need for Jack the Bagman any longer. It can be all done in broad daylight.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by truth View Post
    I dont know why you - presumably mostly intelligent people - get on the BW train. there was a pathetic 40 page thread a few years back on BW full of hubris and horseshit. That was offensive. Currently he's in the legal firing line for rape and he'll take a few of you down with him. Your call. I guess I tried to give a bit of warning about BW and Reddoor.
    There is no reason why 2 appalling gangsters dictate the morals an integrity of this forum which I actually believe has a genuine role to play from decent people. The Sydney forum doesnt abide the criminals. Misguided loyalty and from what I've gathered have put you in the firing line along with them.
    So yeah "police raids" are the ultimate outcome.
    Being kind and caring to the beautiful people that we're lucky enough to meet is better imo than "I fooled / raped an innocent girl on her first day" BW you're a cunt

Time to get out - the insanes and reddoors of this worlfd Maybe you have time. the current investigation is not about BW and his rapes but kidnap and Meth but inevitably BW willl be investigated
    I am confused now. You and Khe Sanh have previously stated BW, RD and others were under investigation and their arrests were imminent. Now you say they are down the list and ‘inevitably..., will be investigated’.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by truth View Post
    Yep sounds like you're confused.
    Keep trying pet.
    The wheels of justice are grinding but inevitable.
    Of course I am confused as the story is changing. One minute BW, RD and others were about to be thrown in the klink and it was imminent, now the wheels of justice have ground to a halt it seems.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavs View Post
    Of course I am confused as the story is changing. One minute BW, RD and others were about to be thrown in the klink and it was imminent, now the wheels of justice have ground to a halt it seems.
    Maybe they’ve just temporarily changed tracks or maybe they’re waiting at the station while other wheels are blocking the path

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast