Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: police bust

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In all honesty I think truth and khe sanh are shop owners or MLs who are deliberately posting this to (a) stop people from posting made up stories that puts unrealistic pressure on the MLs and shops (b) make the Brisbane forum crap so lurkers stop reading (c) get rid of punters like BW.
    Either way its a brilliant stratergy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    In all honesty I think truth and khe sanh are shop owners or MLs who are deliberately posting this to (a) stop people from posting made up stories that puts unrealistic pressure on the MLs and shops (b) make the Brisbane forum crap so lurkers stop reading (c) get rid of punters like BW.
    Either way its a brilliant stratergy.
    From my readings of their posts I will agree with you. I was thinking they were MLs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is the raid covid related then?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by riversite15 View Post
    Is the raid covid related then?
    No.... well depends which one but no

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had confirmation today that all the shops on this forum are actively being visited by the cops. This forum is on the nose with the girls as they blame the publicity rather than the activity. Girls are on the run, who can blame them they are mostly good girls making a living.
    Next time you see your favourite Ml she may well be taking your dinner order.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So you did a quick runaround today of every shop mentioned on the forum?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They know more than this forum they know and access to a private forum aswell and a DOG CALLED REDDOOR

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    So you did a quick runaround today of every shop mentioned on the forum?
    He did. Shops reported the suspicious presence of a pervy old white dude asking for extras, wink, wink because he read something about them on the world wide web.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I tried but still don't quite understand.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nah ... everyone here is paranoid.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    look at the dates on the posts. and 2 years later it is still game on at SSDS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    that's why i said everyone here is paranoid.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nothing will ever happen.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I got busted many, many years ago and I'm sure things have changed, but the principles are similar. I was lying face up on the table early on in the play. She was clothed and the only girl working. Two big guys walked into the room, cops. How they got onto the premises, I don't know. Had a brief talk to me, told me to go home. I left them to their business with the girl, who was very upset and crying by then. A crime without a victim (except for the ML). Waste of resources.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Like it or not some things are illegal including most of the reasons why people go to some shops

Never seen it but would prefer they not do “raids” it’s just a waste and will cause other damage but who cares, we take the risk etc

Would think getting them to show the $ trail and attack them financially rather than annoy punters and girls

Another view is the shops get away with crap brothels cannot and pay to do the right thing - Costs to go are just as much if not more than legit brothels so the fact is shops can be seen as being greedy - same if not higher costs without the proper costly licenses

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardup42 View Post
    I herd from a SW that private girls at Bowen Hills got busted.
    Some laws are stupid, 1 girl per dwelling, for independents, must work without a agent and the law for no natural services
    So if your having a 3 some and getting natural oral on you or her, of to court they go, no jail, just a fine, and hope their visa is good.

i'm not sure whether or not this is entirely true. first they have to prove money changed hands. if money changed hands, then it is a transaction. transaction is supposed to be between two people only. if more than two people, then you are supposed to have licence. that is where brothels come into play.

in QLD, a lot of things are illegal. natural services are not illegal. the OFFERING of natural services is illegal. so if you go into a massage shop and paid for MASSAGE ONLY, and it somehow ended up with FS, nothing illegal took place. but if you PAID FOR FS, then yes, that is illegal for both parties.

i'm sure a lot of people don't know this, but anal sex is illegal. whether QLD or anywhere else. that means, your wife or your girlfriend can actually complain to the police that you had anal sex with her. i think it's called sodomy or something similar. do your own research. i'm not going into this here.

not too long ago, prostitution was illegal in QLD. but now it is ok. BUT one premise, one girl. that is the rule. THREE-SOME, FOUR-SOME, FIVE-SOME etc ... all illegal. if you think you want to change that, join the government, then get the law changed. simple as that. nothing to argue.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by carlco777 View Post
    in QLD, a lot of things are illegal. natural services are not illegal. the OFFERING of natural services is illegal.

i'm sure a lot of people don't know this, but anal sex is illegal. whether QLD or anywhere else.
    Hi carlco777. What you have written is not true. The QLD law is still the Prostitution Act 1999.

Part 6 Offences
    Division 1 General offences relating to prostitution
    77A (1) A prostitute must not provide prostitution involving sexual intercourse or oral sex unless a prophylactic is used.

sexual intercourse has the meaning given by the QLD Criminal Code, section 229D.

229D sexual intercourse
    (1) For this chapter,
    "sexual intercourse" includes either or both of the following activities—
    (a) the penetration, to any extent, of the vagina, vulva or anus of a person by any part of the body of another person;
    (b) the penetration, to any extent, of the vagina, vulva or anus of a person, carried out by another person using an object.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    They check there phones first, no agents allowed. Try ringing the number of the SW while you are with her. I didnt mean the customer gets fined, I don't know what happens if the customer is caught. The exchange of money is not what they look for, the advertising of natural services, reports from the community more than 1 girl per dwelling ie forums. It is easy busts they go for. Queensland is still backwards in there laws
    But i think it is all just politics, in the end, lots of girls advertise BBBJ, CIM, RIMMING, 69, DFK, it isnt really enforced. Just every now and again they do raids.
    I don't think there are any laws against the customer recieiveing natural services ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Or is it based on sms phone messages

It is all complex and requires hours of Investigation to prove the case.
    Accurate briefs.

Facts, evidence, statements , admission form all parties.
    Tax payers dollars .
    Officers are flat out with more important crimes as we all know.
    Last edited by Herpetology; 07-12-2022 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Matter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast