Establishment : Juliet's

Date of Visit : 17/2/21

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 212a Queen St, St Marys

Phone : 9673 1528

Hours of Business : 9 til late

Rates : $90/45

Size/shape : OK face, curvy slightly chubby figure, B-cups, untamed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, prostate massage, rimming, FIV, 69, FIA, face-sitting, golden shower, DATY, masturbation, pussy-slide, cowgirl, doggie, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - an accommodating lady

My experience/comments : Called and asked who was working – Mimi, Angela and Lucy – and having read some reviews on the other forum I decided to see Mimi and it was she who opened the door.

Mimi is quite short and was wearing a short, white and lacy outfit. Into the room and she gave me a hug and a kiss and I handed over the money and stripped.

She has an OK face and a curvy figure (a little bit cuddly) with B-cups and an untamed bush.

More hugging and kissing as she stood in front of me and I then sat on the edge of the bed and Mimi squatted in front of me and started sucking me.

It was an OK BBBJ – enthusiastic with good hand- and tongue-work and reasonably deep but it was a little bit toothy at times.

I lay down and Mimi briefly rubbed her tits over my body before sucking me some more. I raised a knee in the air and she applied some lube to my arsehole and, after a bit of tickling, she gave me a gentle prostate massage.

She also rimmed me, obviously not minding the taste of the lube.

Mimi then moved round to kneel beside me so I started to finger her pussy and she applied some lube to herself so I finger-fucked her before easing her round for some 69.

She got quite loud while I licked her and I also had a finger up her bum but I was soon too close to cumming so I got her to turn round and sit on my face.

While she was grinding herself down on my tongue I felt some warm wetness and Mimi looked down at me and asked “Wee-wee?” I have read about golden showers but haven’t tried it before so I thought I’d find out was the fuss is about and nodded.

I expected a gentle little squirt from Mimi but she immediately released a big gush which caught me by surprise.

Well, I’ve tried it now, and one must be open-minded, but it didn’t do much for me so I don’t think I’ll bother again. Each to their own but I’ll stick to getting pissed rather than pissed on!

To play safe I got her to lie down for some DATY and I finger-fucked her some more.

I then needed a breather and I pulled my head back a couple of inches and watched from close up as Mimi furiously masturbated.

Next I knelt by her head and she sucked me some more before I lay down and she climbed aboard for a pussy-slide.

I asked her to get a condom and in I went for some cowgirl.

Mimi was soon riding me so vigorously that I had to get her to stop or I would have squirted too soon.

I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed. This was good as Mimi was at just the right height and getting loud again as my thumb was fully up her arsehole but I got knocked back when I tried to see if anal was an option.

We then had some lively mish before I withdrew, knelt by her head and whipped off the condom for Mimi to suck me some more.

I took over and tossed myself off onto her outstretched tongue and was wondering whether COF was an option but I made it clear when I was cumming and at the last moment Mimi took me in her mouth again and I squirted in there.

I lay down and Mimi went to shower.

When she returned she said she was from Taiwan (Taipei) and works at Juliet’s Tuesdays and Wednesdays. But, as usual, it was busy in there so I let her leave and I dressed.

As I was leaving I had a chat with Kelly (Mamasan) and was introduced to Lucy (I’m pretty sure I’ve seen her before). Then Angela came out of a room – looked busty and curvy (but I only got a quick look).