Thread: Waste of time and money

Junior Member(有D料到)

Waste of time and money

Took time out to go to city to enjoy a good session. It’s a bit of a drive and doesn’t come around very often so expectations are running high.

So did some looking around and decided on Kyoto.

Visited around 12:30. Thought it would be a good time as about 4 girls starts at 12 on the roster.

The place is abit run down, should have just gone to 278 when i saw that (in retrospect) but was super keen.

Only two girls are available, Sophia and vivi? Roster has a Kiki who might bear some resemblance.

Both a bit of a let down compared to the photos. The generally accepted +5 rule didn’t seem applicable. I’d generously put Sophia at mid30s and vivi at mid40s. Pretty much a +20 lol.

So my wild fantasies are somewhat dashed but I’m thinking it can’t be too bad. Older birds have made my little brother sing songs I didn’t know he could. So I do the natural thing. Of the two evils, I pick the one with the bigger and better tits. Vivi it was.

So at this point I hadn’t actually guesstimated her age properly. It was one of those real quick pop up greetings before I had to pick. Bugger.

And worst of all I’d been completely fooled by them damned push up bras. Shit dude saggy AF and the only non sag was due to implants you could really feel.

She takes them all off. Her English is either non existent or didn’t try very hard. Maybe my disappointment is showing on my face?

She had a flabby tummy with marks probs from giving birth and age. Personally it’s a huge turn off for me.

But that’s alright. As I’ve said, I’d come out a winner even in these kinda circumstances before.

Nope. Her foreplay sucked. Her bbbj sucked. She does the head of the penis only and no tongue work. Her cat bath sucked. Just puts her tongue on ur nips and uses her nails to caress the body.

Her vag was loose and she couldn’t do doggy which is my go to position when things suck so it sucked more. It was also an untamed bush With plenty of loose skin around. She said it hurt so I’m guessing she has an overworked little sister.

So I paid for 45, $190 special. And i was out of there in 25 mins, from the time I stepped up the stairs and rang the doorbell till I got back to my car in the next street over.

I haven’t seen the other girls there, so I can’t really speak for them but overall probs won’t go there again.

As I said, my punts are far and few apart. Or however that saying goes. So I really just prefer things to at least work out.

We are terribly sorry and apologise for your experience. We value the feedbacks of our guests, therefore Vivi is not with us anymore due to the fact that she is not up to our service standards. Please visit us again, and have complimentary session on us. We'll make it right.
    Kindly contact us via phone Tel: (02) 9280-4208 Mob: 0413-111-206 or email info@babes206.com
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for your review bro. I stay clear of that joint now...

Quote Originally Posted by BadDog1980 View Post
    Thanks for your review bro. I stay clear of that joint now...
    It’s your loss, especially after the excellent response of that shop !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    I am not surprised by the response here. Usually when you get to know a
    WL well they slag the boss. The WL told me the boss here is one of the good guys.
    In fact she told me a major Asian Cinema Star visited this premise when she was working
    here .He has being married for yrs and i give him credit as at least he acknowledge that
    visting shop is cheaper than damaging carefully manicured public reputation.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    @wowsofast

Sorry to say but your approach is all wrong.
    Every shop is different. If you want a sure-shot, you should go to Ginza. Even there, it's hit and a miss sometimes.

When it comes to Kyoto and Sakura, you gotta read the reviews. I say it again like I said it before. It's not about the joint; it's about the girl.
    If you had just searched few reviews, you would know that girls such as Sasa are quite popular there.
    I haven't seen the other girls but there are good reviews on Molly, Tiffany, and Skylar.
    If I wanted to avoid disappointment, I would book them; anyone else and I would be setting myself for a failed punt (unless I got extremely lucky and stumbled upon a service queen).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    @wowsofast

Sorry to say but your approach is all wrong.
    Every shop is different. If you want a sure-shot, you should go to Ginza. Even there, it's hit and a miss sometimes.

When it comes to Kyoto and Sakura, you gotta read the reviews. I say it again like I said it before. It's not about the joint; it's about the girl.
    If you had just searched few reviews, you would know that girls such as Sasa are quite popular there.
    I haven't seen the other girls but there are good reviews on Molly, Tiffany, and Skylar.
    If I wanted to avoid disappointment, I would book them; anyone else and I would be setting myself for a failed punt (unless I got extremely lucky and stumbled upon a service queen).
    As you said I think it's always a good thing to have an idea on who you would like to see. If I go to a new shop I tend to book ahead. I like playing roulette and going to shops without booking but only for the shops I trust.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah, I tried to go in when some girls started. I did have my eye on a a few given the positive reviews. I guess I was just out gunned by fellow punters.

100% respect the shop for the offer. Just for that I will go back to try again, but as a full paying customer lol. At the end of the day they’re WLs, not really like going back to bunnings because it doesn’t work the way it should. I got my dick in a vag, irrespective of whether I thought it was worthwhile or not.