Thread: Whisky Roseville any good?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Whisky Roseville any good?

I read some killer reviews on whisky at Roseville Rose,I've also read some reviews saying she was rubbish. What's the general consensus. Worthy of a punt or skip?

A few friends of mine were out and about and I wasn't with them. One of the boys won a few grand on the pokies and they all got in a cab up to 104 and he shouted 30 minutes for the boys. The guy who seen Whiskey swears by her. I wouldn't say he is a punter per se, but he went back a few times. Haven't spoken to him for a while and he lives in Melbourne now. He was young too.....

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

Whisky Roseville any good?

I tried her once a couple of years ago. Very much a PSE experience, felt a bit mechanical at times but overall if you are into PSE this girl will not disappoint.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a session with her pre COVID. Nice enough. Good service and did the job. I like 104. Might have intentions of taking her, but their lineup is good so it’s easy to get distracted!!!
    But yes, I’d be happy to go again with her

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks the info gents. How is she in the looks department?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    Had a session with her pre COVID. Nice enough. Good service and did the job. I like 104. Might have intentions of taking her, but their lineup is good so it’s easy to get distracted!!!
    But yes, I’d be happy to go again with her
    I've been to Roseville many times great prices very good service, but unfortunately I've never seen a hot stunner there. I think its best to spend $100 more and find a stunner elsewhere. Plus I'm sick of seeing Chinese girls these days, that's just my opinion.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazor Zap View Post
    I've been to Roseville many times great prices very good service, but unfortunately I've never seen a hot stunner there. I think its best to spend $100 more and find a stunner elsewhere. Plus I'm sick of seeing Chinese girls these days, that's just my opinion.
    You missed out then. There was this girl Tiffany a few years back - small Aussie islander I think (shop said she was African) - she was amazing!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I like Asian ladies. Not into Caucasians at all even though I am one.
    I guess I’m not as fussy as some and I choose them solely on their smile. And yes, I have walked away a couple of times but pretty rare

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Duplicate post. No idea how to delete.
    Last edited by alc; 22-10-2020 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Duplicate post

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She's more into giving a rusty trombone and cim than fs. She doesn't look to bad for a $150 girl but she's not real skinny, some guys on here rave about worse looking.
    This info would be about 3 years old

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is what I've read. Some say she's incredible and others say she don't like f/s. I'm on the fence whether to see her or not.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Judy, aka Darin from 142 is well worth the price of admission. And for a bit extra you can drive the Hershey Highway.

Roseville rose is a dump