Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is massage for you?

What is massage for you?

Quick question for everyone. How much value in it for you if you got a really good massage? I actually think I have underrated it.
    when your flow stays submerged in the fountain of youth

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A good hard massage is essential for me for several reasons.

One is that I want to feel good physically afterwards.

Another is that a weak massage feels like a waste of time. Neither stimulating sexually nor physically.

I also like to partly maintain the fantasy that I am going for a regular massage and part 2 is a surprise somehow. I know that doesn't quite make sense since I research where I go and who I see usually.

Part 1 is the main thing, part 2 is a bonus.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I really enjoy a hard massage that actually works on the knots and seems to make a difference which then leads to the inevitable more arousing, sensual build up, culminating in BBBJ & FS. It is possible to get the best of both worlds when you know the right places. Straight FS sometimes seems so wham bam and formulaic.

In saying that, I still get annoyed when you get a useless, perfunctory massage but that is sometimes forgotten with the magic of the flip and the time to savour a perfect young body.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Personally, I value a massage more than the release that might follow. Unfortunately, majority of the parlours that we frequent offer the typical piano massage, which is neither helpful or stimulating. For me, if the massage is good - I feel extremely relaxed and the arousal just builds from there. However, when the massage is just meh I always feel like I have just wasted money instead, regardless of how good Part 2 of the massage might have been.

Between long work hours and lack of proper sleep, I tend to need a good massage ever so often to function properly. I am still on the hunt for a ML that offers a sensational Part 1 and Part 2.
    Disclaimer: Everything is subjective.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by omguser View Post
    . I am still on the hunt for a ML that offers a sensational Part 1 and Part 2.
    Brother Ahlungor's excellent list might be useful:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post1984990

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markin View Post
    Brother Ahlungor's excellent list might be useful:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post1984990
    Thank you! I am going to start checking off that list from today.
    Disclaimer: Everything is subjective.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Ok guys seem to like both!!!! If you like a very good strong massage follow by very exciting part 2 than Thai Anita Summerville s second to none.

I personally don't go to rnt for massage. Have not had one for a very long time. How ever I do loves my legit massage specially the hard one....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I love love getting a good massage then a release afterward. I think it's a good package all together, a full relaxation. Good looking + good massage + good extras in the end.

Follow by a good coffee to either continue the day or finish the day!

Unfortunately I don't think I've found an ML that is able to give me those very combination yet! I don't even mind paying a bit more to get those..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markin View Post
    A good hard massage is essential for me for several reasons.

One is that I want to feel good physically afterwards.

Another is that a weak massage feels like a waste of time. Neither stimulating sexually nor physically.

I also like to partly maintain the fantasy that I am going for a regular massage and part 2 is a surprise somehow. I know that doesn't quite make sense since I research where I go and who I see usually.

Part 1 is the main thing, part 2 is a bonus.
    I'm in the same mindset as Markin. A good part 1 makes me feel good with knots released from my sore muscles, and part 2 I think the surprise is from the YMMV variance you will get from girl to girl. The research is just to eliminate any duds that probably is a waste of time to start with.

My part 1 used to go like this.....

This year though, I reckon I go just as much for massage as I do release. Sometimes part 2 before part 1, but always take part 1 these days! I dont even know if a couple of regulars i have would rate with others in terms of massage skill, but I enjoy it. Guess that is all that matters.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've done legit massages exactly twice.
    First was more than 15 years ago, by a young lady. Good experience, no extra whatsoever, as it was in a large shared room, with 8 beds (1 other customer was there).
    Second was 10 years ago by a guy (professional) to fix a shoulder ache. Felt good at the time, but didn't really fix my ache, which disappeared by itself in a week.

Zero interest in legit massage or part 1 these days.

Never skip part 1, but it's just for the build-up, not for massage skills (which meant absolutely nothing to me) . Some MLs like to spend a lot of time on the feet or legs, I always tell them not to worry about it and do my shoulder or neck instead.

Some would reluctantly do it but position their body far from the bed, and I always take this as a strong bad signal and go for massage only to limit the loss, with this kind of attitude, part 2 is almost bound to be disappointing. Occasionally I even cut the session short and leave 10mins earlier to save time.

Some would gladly move close to me and allow good access to their legs, arms etc, this is usually a very good sign that leads to a superior experience in part 2.

Banned
    An attractive girl providing a good relaxing massage (that hits the right spots) who is friendly and able to carry a conversation is ideal. A dead fish who doesn't utter a word or makes no effort to say anything during the massage would kill the session for me.

As well, the girl should get naked in the beginning and not leave this to the last 15 minutes of the session when paying her the standard $50 tip upfront. Charging more for time she is naked does not go down well.

A girl who leaves you after finishing her massage without saying 'thank you for coming' or 'hope to see you again' is not good service. It makes you feel you're just a number and she wants you out of the room and out of her sight as soon as possible.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I generally don't like a lot of chat during a massage. I like to focus on the sensation, almost meditative.

I don't punt often and I like to explore so I don't have regulars. In fact I haven't really seen the same ML more than once so far. I can see the appeal of having regulars, so that might change. Chatting with a regular makes more sense to me than with a new person each time.

Also, often their english skills are so bad that it's painful to even try and chat.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I do exercise so a good massage is essential. Go for massage every 2 weeks now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My favourite ML does one of the best massage in Sydney. So I always feel rejuvenated and refreshed afterward. She also knows exactly what I like (spanish) and we do that before the massage. I never asked for it to be that way, she just knows what I like and delivers, which is why she is my favourite.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I like a good massage, i like part 2 also. But for me its a total experience, so im not interested in a quick 5 minute poke about and rub then a whisper in your ear about extras which more often than not the same quality as the massage. A good massage done properly with respect shown will get you more often than not quality part 2

Banned
    Mr RayRay u should try the blind people massage in China if you ever get a chance.
    I go with my mum, very comfortable!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mulanbaby View Post
    Mr RayRay u should try the blind people massage in China if you ever get a chance.
    I go with my mum, very comfortable!!!
    Ah, I have read about this. Don't think I will be going to China soon with the current political climate. They do it in other countries as well I think.

Campsie!!! 😥😥😥 We're overdue......

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This topic reminds me of Thai massage girl name " Emma" She was good at massge part 1 and great at part 2.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'll get a 1hr session and ask for short, hard (15min) massage. Plenty of time for part 2!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast