Thread: K Rebecca - great GFE/PSE mix

Junior Member(有D料到)

K Rebecca - great GFE/PSE mix

Person's Name : K Rebecca

Establishment : Ginza/Club 278

Date of Visit : December 2020

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $210 45 mins

Size/shape Size 6, soft B cups (real). Not skinny but definitely not fat, curves in all the right places

Pussy: shaved, little tuft of fur on top.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS, Pussy slides, 69

Review:
    Long time aus99 lurker, saw k rebecca had some great reviews and thought I'd give her a crack. Photos are real.

Walked into the room greeted by rebecca in a black bikini, immediate DFK like she'd mistaken me for a long time favorite customer! Into the shower, soap, more dfk and shower BJ which was amazing.

Moved to the bed plenty of exploring of each others bodies. great BBBJ, moved into some 69. After about 5-10 mintues dommed up for some sex. great view from below as she rode me then flipped over for some mish (plenty of DFK) then doggy... she has a great ass view for doggy! great energy before I knew it I was exhausted! lied back for some amazing pussy slides (almost thought i would blow my wad!) more BBBJ and CIM.

had a couple of minutes left so just lied in each others arms till the alarm went off, her english is conversational and we had no problems chatting. back in the shower, quick kiss and hug goodbye and will definitely be back soon!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    K Rebbeca is awesome, wearing that see through lingerie... gets you going straight away!!