I had the pleasure of spending some time with Felly. She's barely 20 and quite tall, close to 170cm, tanned, natural large A/small B with some awesome curves. With what is barely called a dress, it shows off her killer body. She's the sort of WAG you would parade around as a trophy.

She took my hand from the waiting area and led us to our room, and that's when we start the preparation for our time together. She does a thorough wash and clean of me before she cleans herself, all done with small talk, trying to break the ice. I got the feeling quickly that her English is quite limited.

Once she's ready, she pounces straight away into service. It feels quite robotic and straight to business. The bj is good, not the best, but good. Plenty of slurping, good use of varying techniques. The next part has the same, almost mechanical feel to it and we go through a few different positions. There's a bit of fake moaning, i ignored it. We finish up a bit earlier than planned so we spend the rest of the time talking and having a bit of relaxed conversation. Felly really has a killer body, with great curves from her waist to her hips, everything is in great proportion.

There was an offer of a 2nd round, it wasn't enough time for me, so we decided to keep going with the small talk. Time is up and we shower, she let's me out the room whole she stays to clean up.

If the service was less mechanical and she could read the needs of a punter better, she would be an awesome regular to visit.