Establishment : 19 Pritchard Place

Date of Visit : 22/10/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 19 Pritchard Place

Phone : 9533 2025

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $140/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, quite short, curvy slimish figure, shaved bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, 69, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, mish, pussy-slide/HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a lovely girl

My experience/comments : Had to revert to Plan B today so I called Nancy and booked Juju. (Nancy had recommended Juju during my last visit.)

Turned up and Nancy showed me into a room I hadn’t been in before – just about large enough with a good sized side-on mirror and a shared bathroom.

Juju came in and immediately put her arms round my neck and started DFKing me.

She is quite short with a pretty face and was wearing a very short white dress over a black bra and g-string. She has nice legs and a lovely round bum.

Paid the toll and showered and then Juju knelt over me on the bed and we kissed some more before she got undressed.

She slowly stripped while she gave me a catbath and stroked my cock.

She has a nice curvy, slimish figure with A/B-cups (long nipples) and her bush is shaved but a couple of days ago.

Juju soon started sucking me. It was a good BBBJ with nice eye-contact, no interruptions and good hand-action but it was very slightly toothy. Also she was watching herself in the side-on mirror, which I always like.

She was kneeling beside me so I fingered her clit and then eased her round for some 69.

Juju was soon moaning gently but she didn’t cum.

After a while she dismounted and asked whether I wanted to fuck but I said “Suck and then fuck”.

Again she was kneeling beside me and I fingered her pussy some more and then finger-fucked her.

I asked her to get a condom and she dressed me.

Juju asked what position I wanted so I asked for some cowgirl – no lube was applied.

This was good as she sat upright so I could watch her and play with her tits while she rode me and some of the time she went Asian-style.

I then asked her some doggie and stood by the bed so we could both watch the action in the large mirror.

Next some mish and Juju had her knees in the air and we had some more DFKing but for some reason I couldn’t get the motion right and felt I wasn’t going to get across the line like that so I asked for a HJ. (That’s unusual for me – perhaps the lack of lube didn’t help.)

I lay down and Juju removed the condom and now got some lube.

She then straddled me for a pussy-slide and was stroking my cock at the same time. This was very good and it didn’t take me long to squirt.

After she’d cleaned up the mess, Juju offered a massage but I got her to lie in my arms for a chat – her English is OK.

She said she is from Tokyo and has been here one year and works at 19PP Tuesdays and some Thursdays and doesn’t work anywhere else.

Time was up and I had a chat with Nancy on my way out. She recommended a couple of other girls and we discovered that a few years ago she lived for a while in my hometown (which is not in Australia).

THANKS for your review. Juju is a special girl
    Sydney's Best Value Punt !!!!!

19 Pritchard Place:

02 95332025

19 Pritchard Place Peakhurst

New website: http://www.19pritchardplace.com.au

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks 69, I visited this place over 6 months ago and never stayed. I might pay another visit based on this review.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Recently did a visit as well and can confirm she was a bit of a gem, especially at that price

Sydney's Best Value Punt !!!!!

19 Pritchard Place:

02 95332025

19 Pritchard Place Peakhurst

New website: http://www.19pritchardplace.com.au

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Juju

When is Juju next rostered on?s

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    When does Juju come back from holidays?