Date of Visit : 23/10/20 - 10am
    Address: 43 Albion Street Surry Hills NSW 2010 Sydney
    Tel: (02) 9281-1098
    ☎️ 0401-616-343
    Wechat: abc43a2
    http://www.diva43.com/

Services Provided : B2B Sensual Massage, NHJ
    Value for money/recommend: YES

I saw Fergie this morning. I'd seen her once before, around a month ago and she remembered. Hey, haven't seen you for a while and gave me a big hug.

I couldn't be happier with my 30 minute session.
    The massage is great. Fergie knows the importance of close to continual hand to body contact, running her hand down your leg when changing sides to keep contact.
    This is massage 101 but even pro's screw this up. That's a big plus point.

She is both chatty and quiet, maybe we just vibed well but there was some really nice silence and then some scattered conversations.

Turn over time after some fingernail teasing.

Great b2b, little Spanish, lots of heavy breathing in ear, kisses on the neck and cheek, even a super light kiss on the lips. Lots of build up and then calm down, with a great release.

Some other things. There's a stinky review on here about Fergie, of which I've replied to.
    Firstly, I think the shop should have responded like I said in the thread.
    Secondly, way too much judgement on that review, with a lot of accusations thrown around with no true basis in anything other than speculation.
    Thirdly, a few of the heavy reviewers of Diva really come across as a little too flowerly. I don't believe they are fake - most of the reviewers have reviewed a ton of shops....but honestly, they could read as somewhat fake.
    On that though, the shop is fucking great. Great location, great decor, attractive ladies.

Pretty quickly we spoke about that review. She told me as soon as she heard about it she spoke to the management; she wanted to respond, they advised her not to.
    Take this however you want but to me, she genuinely came across that she felt really bad about what happened.

I will most definitely return, like always YMMV.
    On that, Fergie is very popular. I try and keep all my massages to the first appointment of the day, and book in advance. I had to change this appointment a couple of times, and the shop was very accomodating.

Banned
    Noice bro, enjoying reading your reviews
    Thanks for sharing and looking after sweet lady

Will visit her this weekend

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnotasexrobot View Post
    ML's Name: Fergie
    Establishment : Diva Body Tone

Date of Visit : 23/10/20 - 10am
    Address: 43 Albion Street Surry Hills NSW 2010 Sydney
    ☎️ 0401-616-343
    Wechat: abc43a2
    http://www.diva43.com/

Services Provided : B2B Sensual Massage, NHJ
    Value for money/recommend: YES

I saw Fergie this morning. I'd seen her once before, around a month ago and she remembered. Hey, haven't seen you for a while and gave me a big hug.

I couldn't be happier with my 30 minute session.
    The massage is great. Fergie knows the importance of close to continual hand to body contact, running her hand down your leg when changing sides to keep contact.
    This is massage 101 but even pro's screw this up. That's a big plus point.

She is both chatty and quiet, maybe we just vibed well but there was some really nice silence and then some scattered conversations.

Turn over time after some fingernail teasing.

Great b2b, little Spanish, lots of heavy breathing in ear, kisses on the neck and cheek, even a super light kiss on the lips. Lots of build up and then calm down, with a great release.

Some other things. There's a stinky review on here about Fergie, of which I've replied to.
    Firstly, I think the shop should have responded like I said in the thread.
    Secondly, way too much judgement on that review, with a lot of accusations thrown around with no true basis in anything other than speculation.
    Thirdly, a few of the heavy reviewers of Diva really come across as a little too flowerly. I don't believe they are fake - most of the reviewers have reviewed a ton of shops....but honestly, they could read as somewhat fake.
    On that though, the shop is fucking great. Great location, great decor, attractive ladies.

Pretty quickly we spoke about that review. She told me as soon as she heard about it she spoke to the management; she wanted to respond, they advised her not to.
    Take this however you want but to me, she genuinely came across that she felt really bad about what happened.

I will most definitely return, like always YMMV.
    On that, Fergie is very popular. I try and keep all my massages to the first appointment of the day, and book in advance. I had to change this appointment a couple of times, and the shop was very accomodating.
    Thanks for your review. Please come again.
    Diva Body Tone
    Mob: 0401-616-343
    43 Albion Street, Surry Hills 2010
    www.diva43.com

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yup, swung by to visit Fergie again and still amazing. Still nothing but good things to say about Fergie and this shop.

I've seen a few negative reviews, but I've never had anything close to a bad time. Not even as low as a mediocre time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by papito View Post
    Really? You seen a girl once before, a month ago?

And in a half hour repeat session you still found time to raise and discuss a negative Aus99 review?

Inneresting. ��
    Not sure you have been to the shop before?
    The manager Yuri or Fergie sometimes sit me at the rear smoking area for coffee and chit chat.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I visited Fergie last week after my first disappointment with Ayumi. And she is a gem and a keeper. Would absolutely return!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hiduba View Post
    I visited Fergie last week after my first disappointment with Ayumi. And she is a gem and a keeper. Would absolutely return!
    Met her few times, wonderful lady
    Too sexy for me. LOL
    Will try one day

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Missed her last time as she wasn’t well for booking.

Not sure Diva will have Xmas party in the shop like last time?
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Very tempted, what is the latest booking time for Fergie? will take me a bit to drive out today.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Fergie today. Understand why she is popular.

Tall 168cm
    Slim size 6 figure
    Nicely augmented full B/c cups
    Great part 1 massage, with a little teasing.
    So you don't have to wait to part 2 to get a little interest downstairs

Very attentive part 2. She likes to put in music and does a private nude lap dance on you as she tugs you off and kisses your neck and chest.

Overall great experience.
    $140 for 60, includes tip.

Would definitely return.
    PS. They have a discreet exit on Albion way

Senior Member(無間使者)

Can Believe it

Quote Originally Posted by papito View Post
    Really? You seen a girl once before, a month ago?

And in a half hour repeat session you still found time to raise and discuss a negative Aus99 review?

Inneresting. 🤔
    I can believe I had 30min session with her and we had time for showers, head massage and a chat. Her time management is brilliant. The longest 30mins I've had.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smn5746 View Post
    I can believe I had 30min session with her and we had time for showers, head massage and a chat. Her time management is brilliant. The longest 30mins I've had.
    I can vouch Fergie time management is brilliant as well as her accommodations squeezed herself to showered me when we were at SBM last year
    Lovely girl
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Shop Owner
    Fergie is in today roster. Please come and book now to enjoy the good time!
    Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com

Shop Owner
    Fergie is working until 8pm tonight! Please come and Book now! Enjoy and Relax!
    Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com

Shop Owner
    Fergie is working today Please come and Book now! Enjoy and Relax!
    Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com